Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8910888 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13870 on: July 16, 2015, 03:22:18 pm »
Jack and me both...

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13871 on: July 16, 2015, 04:07:36 pm »
I took tomorrow off because I'll be at Kayla's (my friends' daughter) Sweet Sixteen party.

What next excuse to have a party?  When I was growing up we just had 21st parties and I was given the choice of a car (2nd hand) or a party and chose the car.
I did have a relatives only party and one friend - I think about a dozen present all up.
It is like a friend of mine whose grandchild had a graduation from kindergarten (wore a mortar board????). I did not graduate until I received my bachelor degree at university.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #13872 on: July 17, 2015, 08:44:31 pm »
What next excuse to have a party?  When I was growing up we just had 21st parties and I was given the choice of a car (2nd hand) or a party and chose the car.
I did have a relatives only party and one friend - I think about a dozen present all up.  It is like a friend of mine whose grandchild had a graduation from kindergarten (wore a mortar board????). I did not graduate until I received my bachelor degree at university.

We are "party-happy" here.  Some birthdays get more attention here.  1st birthday, Sweet 16 (for girls), 21 (legal adult) and then all the "0" birthdays  (40, 50, 60).

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13873 on: July 17, 2015, 08:46:41 pm »
This is you, Chuck, when I'm done with you!!  >:( >:( >:(

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13874 on: July 17, 2015, 08:47:37 pm »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13875 on: July 17, 2015, 08:49:19 pm »
Congrats on the raise rec!  :D

You're mixing your metaphors, dear. You're showing Laurel and Hardy but quoting Elmer Fudd.  ;D

Thanks, and I did it on purpose.  LOL

and today I joined the world, technology-wise.

I got rid of my Blackberry, and stepped up to current times with an I-phone and Tablet Eclipse.  ;D

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13876 on: July 17, 2015, 09:39:24 pm »
You were probably already way ahead of me.
 I bought my Nokia the day after I migrated to NZ in January 2010 This looks similar.

I still do not understand it, blocked internet usage on it and mainly only use it when travelling. Have trouble hearing it and take forever to compose a message. Only turn it on occasionally when at home.
I did take the photo with you and Meryl on the High line or rather some nice strangers took the photo.
I have decided I need a dual simcard phone for when I am travelling and actually ordered and paid for a HTC Desire 526G+ Dual Sim Terra White + Glacier Blue Mobile Phone then received a message that they could not supply. They did credit my mastercard. It is twice the price in local stores so I am back to square one.
I bought an Ipad in 2012 but sold it to my sister after a year. I hated it and much prefer to lug my MacBook Air round the world. My sister likes it as she cannot carry much.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #13877 on: July 18, 2015, 12:32:10 pm »

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.   8)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #13878 on: July 18, 2015, 12:37:49 pm »

I got rid of my Blackberry, and stepped up to current times with an I-phone and Tablet Eclipse.  ;D

Congrats, Chuck!

I've only had an iPhone since November, but I'm already so dependent on it I don't know what I'd do without it!   ::) ;D
I'm sure you'll be happy with yours!

And everyone I know with a tablet are very happy with them.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13879 on: July 18, 2015, 07:49:02 pm »
You were probably already way ahead of me.   I bought my Nokia the day after I migrated to NZ in January 2010 This looks similar.   I still do not understand it, blocked internet usage on it and mainly only use it when travelling. Have trouble hearing it and take forever to compose a message. Only turn it on occasionally when at home.  I did take the photo with you and Meryl on the High line or rather some nice strangers took the photo.  I have decided I need a dual simcard phone for when I am travelling and actually ordered and paid for a HTC Desire 526G+ Dual Sim Terra White + Glacier Blue Mobile Phone then received a message that they could not supply. They did credit my mastercard. It is twice the price in local stores so I am back to square one.   I bought an Ipad in 2012 but sold it to my sister after a year. I hated it and much prefer to lug my MacBook Air round the world. My sister likes it as she cannot carry much.

I've only had an iPhone since November, but I'm already so dependent on it I don't know what I'd do without it!   ::) ;D
I'm sure you'll be happy with yours!  And everyone I know with a tablet are very happy with them.

Hello Brian and Sonja!

It's definitely fun trying to figure out what does what on both the phone and tablet.  Since I don't have a laptop, both of these devices will be very handy when I travel.