Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8866355 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14090 on: November 14, 2015, 03:15:16 pm »
I was surprised at how many places were closed yesterday! I tried to do some banking and insurance work...no luck!

You're lucky to have family to go to for Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday! But I have to celebrate on Wednesday because my family's all booked up the rest of the week!

Really?  They're that busy?

Well, I guess for my family it's different.  My brother Chris and I aren't married, so there are no 'in-laws',  and my brother Mike's wife has lost her parents, so that leaves my parents at the top of the tree, so everything is either at their place, or Mike & Michelle's place.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14091 on: November 15, 2015, 07:11:58 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

I know it's still Sunday, but not for much longer!   And now Thanksgiving is only 10 days away.  Mom asked if I would make some crescent rolls for the meal, so I said I would.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14092 on: November 17, 2015, 09:37:25 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

No, I'm not trying to start the Christmas celebrations early!

I put this pic up because I'm letting you all know that i'm not sending out Christmas cards this year.   I haven't found a design I like, and to be honest the expense was a consideration this year.

Fear  not, I'm keepiing my address list in tact, and I'm sure next  year will be better, so the cards may return next holiday season.

:-*

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14093 on: November 17, 2015, 10:25:06 am »

I put this pic up because I'm letting you all know that i'm not sending out Christmas cards this year.   I haven't found a design I like, and to be honest the expense was a consideration this year.

Don't blame you o-o-o-n-e bit. For the past several years already, my list has been limited to elderly relatives and a small handful of other folks whom I know would be offended if they didn't get a card.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #14094 on: November 17, 2015, 06:22:01 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

No, I'm not trying to start the Christmas celebrations early!

Fear  not, I'm keepiing my address list in tact, and I'm sure next  year will be better, so the cards may return next holiday season.

:-*

Don't worry, Chuckie, we love you anyway.   :-*

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14095 on: November 18, 2015, 09:29:33 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yup, that's how I felt today, after a night of bowling.

Looking forward to my weekend away, leaving on Friday and coming back Monday.  :)

then, of course, is Thanksgiving.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #14096 on: November 18, 2015, 12:16:55 pm »
I'm ambivalent about sending cards too. I love doing it, but sometimes I get the feeling that if I send someone a card, their first reaction will be "Oh, shit, now I have to send her a card!"  ::)
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14097 on: November 18, 2015, 02:32:36 pm »
I'm ambivalent about sending cards too. I love doing it, but sometimes I get the feeling that if I send someone a card, their first reaction will be "Oh, shit, now I have to send her a card!"  ::)

:laugh:   I've thought the same thing....they'll get my card and thing "Well, damn, now i have to send Chuck a card!"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14098 on: November 18, 2015, 04:54:16 pm »

:laugh:   I've thought the same thing....they'll get my card and think, "Well, damn, now I have to send Chuck a card!"

:laugh:

Don't you think the same thing when someone sends you a card first? "Oh, shit, now I have to send him/her a card!"

:laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14099 on: November 19, 2015, 09:58:39 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

Who wants treats?  Come to my blog for treats!

LOL

Today is my Friday.  I'm going traveling this weekend, down to the Baltimore area, so I will be away from computer.

I may pop in time-to -time with my tablet, but not sure of that.