Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8894185 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14390 on: March 25, 2016, 08:31:14 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Happy Good Friday everyone!

Hope that they let us out early, and everyone had a great Easter.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14391 on: March 26, 2016, 11:03:25 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

I originally didn't intend on doing anything for Easter, but then I went out today and got some small things for my great-nephew.  He has some food allergies, so I got some toys instead of candy, just to be safe.

Then, I found a 2 pound bag of sour patch kids.  They're my niece's favorites, and I decided that as new parents, Shana and Derek don't have a lot of money to splurge on for treats for themselves, so I put together a basket for them.  It was a bit of a challenge, as Shana does't like chocolate (unreal, right?  LOL) so I got the sour patch kids, some strawberry licorice, fruit flavored Tootsie Rolls,and some flavored Peeps!

I didn't realize that the marshmallow Peeps we've known for years now come in assorted flavors.  I got her some vanilla peeps, raspberry peeps,  and blueberry peeps.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14392 on: March 27, 2016, 07:21:11 pm »
Hiya Bettermost friends!!!

Hope that  everyone  who celebrates had a great holiday.

Went to my parents's place at about 2:00, had a nice lunch and dessert, hunted Easter eggs with Trenton, and got home about 7:00.

Now, I'm catching up on the forums.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #14393 on: March 28, 2016, 04:15:37 am »
We also went to see family (my husband's) yesterday. Today would be the day for visiting my side of family, but this year coordination didn't play out and my family is scattered all over today, so no gathering. :-\
Oh well, in two weeks my aunt his having her 80th birthday, with a big celebration, so we'll get together then. :)

Today it's just the six of us and we have a free day; maybe we'll go out for lunch, or go for a small hike together. Would make the dog happy, she absolutely loves it when the whole family goes for a walk with her :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14394 on: March 28, 2016, 08:46:14 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

back in my cubicle at work.  Ugh!   I could've  used the day off.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14395 on: March 28, 2016, 10:30:18 am »
Today it's just the six of us and we have a free day; maybe we'll go out for lunch, or go for a small hike together. Would make the dog happy, she absolutely loves it when the whole family goes for a walk with her :laugh:

Hope you're having good weather for the hike!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #14396 on: March 29, 2016, 03:12:14 am »
Hope you're having good weather for the hike!

Thanks for the wish but nah, it rained on and off all day after a beautiful morning. We ended up just hanging around the house, I sewed two mini-owls for my colleagues, and we all had a lazy day with lots of TV. Was nice, too. :)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14397 on: March 29, 2016, 01:07:56 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Very windy last night!  I could hear the windows rattling throughout the evening.  I went to bed with the window slightly opened, so that I could hear the howling, it was pretty cool.

Bowling night tonight, and that means late to bed.  Ugh!  Well, the season is over in about 8 weeks, so I'll have the summer off again!

:)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14398 on: March 29, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »
Wait, you're supposed to not only give up some beloved product or habit for Lent, you're supposed to gain newfound spiritual insights, too? Man, you Christians drive a hard bargain.   ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14399 on: March 30, 2016, 08:52:11 am »
Wait, you're supposed to not only give up some beloved product or habit for Lent, you're supposed to gain newfound spiritual insights, too? Man, you Christians drive a hard bargain.   ;D

:laugh:  Well, yeah.....if  you're gonna give something up, you should learn something about it.  lol