Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8744110 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #14430 on: April 09, 2016, 07:01:09 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

Oh, who am I kidding?  I'd be just fine with that!

Busy day today,  got some stuff done around the apartment, did some shopping, stopped in at work and stayed there for 2 hours, I feel like I'm caught up on stuff now!   After that, I went  to FYE to add to the CD collection.  The bargin big was stocked, and I got a bunch of stuff from there,  as well as new artists.

The new CDs are:

The Very Best of Toto
The Very Best of Cyndi Lauper
The Very Best of Earth, Wind & Fire
The Very Best of Jermaine Jackson
The Very Best of REO Speedwagon
Backstreet Boys - The Hits
Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear
Sia - This Is Acting
Kelly Clarkson - Piece By Piece
Rihanna - Anti

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14431 on: April 09, 2016, 07:02:02 pm »
Thanks Paul!

Always good to have a laugh, and Mrs. Slocombe does provide it!  :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14432 on: April 09, 2016, 07:43:12 pm »
Thanks Paul!

Always good to have a laugh, and Mrs. Slocombe does provide it!  :laugh:

Tonight I'll have to ask my friend Phil, the Terror of the Dining Room, if he's going to go home and have a cocktail with his pussy when his shift is over.  :laugh:

He usually says he's going to have a nightcap with his kitty.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14433 on: April 12, 2016, 01:02:59 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Pouring rain here on this Tuesday.  Not fun....but at least temps  are going up!

slept really poorly last night.  I had a nightmare about a little girl with a possessed doll, who killed her entire family, and then burned the house down.  I hadn't watch any kind of movie like that, so I don't know what made me think of that.    Anyway, it woke me at 4am, and I tried to get back to sleep, but the nightmare kept coming back,  so I  moved to  the couch  with a blanket,  and slept on and  off until I had to get  up for work.

I just want to sleep, but tonight is bowling.  should be interesting.  LOL......I'll just about be able to throw the ball.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14434 on: April 12, 2016, 01:43:12 pm »
Oh, my gosh, what a horrible dream!  :o  I don't wonder you couldn't get back to sleep.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #14435 on: April 12, 2016, 08:23:29 pm »
I had a nightmare about a little girl with a possessed doll, who killed her entire family, and then burned the house down.  I hadn't watch any kind of movie like that, so I don't know what made me think of that. 

Keep a notepad beside your bed and then take a screenwriting class! Sounds like you've got the makings of a potential summer blockbuster: "Dolly."

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14436 on: April 12, 2016, 09:46:30 pm »
The device of a young girl killing her parents and burning down the house has been used before, but there's no reason it can't be used again. Plots get recycled all the time.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14437 on: April 13, 2016, 09:18:45 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Well, I had some weird dreams last night, but nothing like the other night's dreams, so I feel like I slept.

For some odd reason, last night, in my dreams, I was bowling against Donald Trump.   :laugh:  Let me tell you, I took the opportunity  to let him know exactly what type of person he is, and I ripped into his wife as well.

It was fun!!!   :laugh:

I'm starting to feel a little more caught up at work, and I'm very happy for that, but still wish it were Friday.   Just a few more days.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #14438 on: April 13, 2016, 09:22:33 am »
Keep a notepad beside your bed and then take a screenwriting class! Sounds like you've got the makings of a potential summer blockbuster: "Dolly."

The device of a young girl killing her parents and burning down the house has been used before, but there's no reason it can't be used again. Plots get recycled all the time.

I've been told I should do this, but I wonder if it would make the dreams even more intense.  LOL   Some nights I feel like I got no sleep as it is, trying to delve into them even more could be a disaster.  LOL

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14439 on: April 13, 2016, 09:54:17 am »

I've been told I should do this, but I wonder if it would make the dreams even more intense.  LOL   Some nights I feel like I got no sleep as it is, trying to delve into them even more could be a disaster.  LOL

Try thinking happy thoughts when you go to bed. Think about Mrs. Slocombe and her pussy.  ;D

I'm not a cat person, but if I ever got a cat, I would have to name it Tiddles, after Mrs. Slocombe's pussy.  ;D