Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8907236 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6060 on: May 05, 2009, 09:41:35 pm »
From a previous post.

Oh, HerrKaiser.  Is that what he said?

I have HK on Ignore.  If he doesn't like what is posted here, he's welcome to not come to my blog, like I stopped going to his.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #6061 on: May 05, 2009, 11:03:14 pm »

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #6062 on: May 05, 2009, 11:15:30 pm »
Ah. I see. Love the big tent.

I think it's a pretty cute video, unquestionably vulgar, but it gets the point across.

I guess I'm unclear on who you think should be in the big tent.   ???

Chuck specifically dedicated it to "Miss California, Joe the Plumber, and all the opponents of gay marriage."

I can accept our differing political views to the extent that various factions have different ways they want to accomplish the same goal.  But as long as the goal is legal marriage for members of the GLBTQ community, then I think that tent is large enough for everyone.

It boggles my mind that a person who is being denied a basic constitutional right (I file gay marriage in with the "pursuit of happiness" clause, but there are other interpretations), can actually think that Miss California or Joe the Plumber advance their cause?!

If you are anti-gay marriage, well, that's your prerogative, but then why exactly are you in this tent?  Why would you deny yourself (or your gay nephew or lesbian niece) the same right your heterosexual friends and family have?

If you believe everyone has a right to their opinion (as I do), then Miss California and Joe the Plumber may have their minutes or days in the sun.  More power to them, as far as I'm concerned.

I am convinced that the more people like them (generalizing, I know, but hello! not pillars of the community here) have to say on the subject, the better the chances are for gay marriage to become a reality across the nation.  I firmly believe that most real people see these alleged Republican spokespeople and want to distance themselves as far as possible.

And if they don't, Chuck's little video gives them some alternate suggestions in a humorous, if tasteless, way.   ;)

Aside:  The Republican party needs to develop some real leadership that is independent of the Religious Right.  And I know I've typed that several times before.  If they expect to be viable, their 'tent' is not big enough for the RR.

I never thought I'd see the day, but after Iowa, I believe every GLBT community member will have the civil right to marry nationwide in my lifetime.  The states are falling like dominoes.  And to think, I was once skeptical of states' rights positions.

Will wonders never cease?
 ::) 8)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #6063 on: May 06, 2009, 06:37:46 am »
hi chuck

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #6064 on: May 06, 2009, 08:15:26 am »
Hi Chuck..

:-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6065 on: May 06, 2009, 09:05:06 am »
Hello BetterMost friends.

I know I said my "happy angel" would be back today, but it's not right yet.  I'm betting by end of the week.

Hope that everyone is doing well today!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6066 on: May 06, 2009, 10:09:37 am »
Hello BetterMost friends.

I know I said my "happy angel" would be back today, but it's not right yet.  I'm betting by end of the week.

Hope that everyone is doing well today!

No Happy Chuck. ...  :(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #6067 on: May 06, 2009, 11:10:16 am »
No Happy Chuck. ...  :(

No worries Jeff!

Mind is a little busy today, and that's what's affecting me.  I'll be back to my usual self soon!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6068 on: May 06, 2009, 12:38:56 pm »

No worries Jeff!

Mind is a little busy today, and that's what's affecting me.  I'll be back to my usual self soon!

Oh I miss happy smiley Chuck, hurry back soon !!!
 It's not long until the big gathering is it. You will need to be on form for that !!!
 I need my fix of smiley faces at the gathering, yours included !!! So no pressure.
 Would it help if I sent round the massage fairy.Like the cleany uppy fairy, only with a novel use for his feather duster !!! :)

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6069 on: May 06, 2009, 07:34:21 pm »

No worries Jeff!

((((CHUCKY))))

When you're ready bud......we'll be here.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection