Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 2679113 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #15990 on: February 11, 2019, 05:02:01 pm »
then next month is a 3 pay check month

I hadn't noticed that -- and at first I thought you and I were on a different schedule -- but you're right! Yeehaw!!

Looks like the most recent one was November. I thought they only came twice a year, which made me think they'd be separated by six months.

UPDATE: Never mind, it appears I miscalculated and you and I ARE on different schedules. There are three Fridays in March, but I get paid on the Fridays in between. Looks like for me the next three-paycheck month is May, which would fit my every-six-month understanding.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #15991 on: February 11, 2019, 07:51:05 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Snow is coming!

Apparently our governor has issue a state of emergency already.  After what happened the last time we got snow, I don't blame him.  :laugh:

Thankfully, I have my laptop with me, and I intend to sign on in the morning from home, and if it clears up during the day, I will go to the office then.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #15992 on: February 11, 2019, 07:52:14 pm »
I hadn't noticed that -- and at first I thought you and I were on a different schedule -- but you're right! Yeehaw!!

Looks like the most recent one was November. I thought they only came twice a year, which made me think they'd be separated by six months.

UPDATE: Never mind, it appears I miscalculated and you and I ARE on different schedules. There are three Fridays in March, but I get paid on the Fridays in between. Looks like for me the next three-paycheck month is May, which would fit my every-six-month understanding.

Yes, I think we're on different schedules.  My 3 paycheck months are March and I believe August.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #15993 on: February 13, 2019, 10:59:26 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hump day!

;D

Been a few busy days here.  Yesterday was my  brother Chris' birthday, and today was mom and dad's 54th wedding anniversary.    I also spent the day working from home yesterday, due to the bad weather, so in between customers, I cleaned up the apartment.  ;D

I like being productive.

today on the way home, I stopped by the comic store, something I haven't done in a while, to get a new book that was released today,  Issue #1 of Wonder Twins.

;D