Author Topic: Before you meet your perfect partner you ha ve to kiss a lot of frogs  (Read 4944 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
I saw a Capitol One Credit Card commercial tonight that struck  my funny bone.  The Princess is told she is entitled to her handsome prince rewards all she has to do it is kiss the frog.. well the frog keeps changing into everything but a handsome prince and when the Princess stalks away in disgust she's told "your almost there!" as further enticement to keep on kissing the little creep.  ::)  It is damn clever and it made me think, not about their credit card or it's reward program but about the complexities of relationships and dating.

We've all heard that old American addage " You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get to the handsome prince" Sometimes in our longing for the fairy tale we forget that the frog did not always turn into a prince in the fairy tales.  Some times a frog is just a frog...  So you ask where is she going with this...  :laugh: nowhere actually, I was just wondering, if that frog might, just might be your prince. your soul mate, the love of your life...Which Frog Would You Kiss?

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

Re: Before you meet your perfect partner you ha ve to kiss a lot of frogs
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:54:52 am »

That blue one is probably poison, but that would probably make him a bit more spicy, so I
picked him... :laugh: :laugh:
         I like that commercial too...

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 03:05:17 am »
#3 because he's cute and I love blue!  :D

He's a cute little guy, isn't he? They're all cute.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 06:12:45 am »
I picked #1 -- he looks more earthy and natural than the others. More my type.  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:49:32 pm »
I picked #1. He's terribly cute but I would prefer to kiss a kitty.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 09:44:23 am »
I saw a Capitol One Credit Card commercial tonight that struck  my funny bone.  The Princess is told she is entitled to her handsome prince rewards all she has to do it is kiss the frog.. well the frog keeps changing into everything but a handsome prince and when the Princess stalks away in disgust she's told "your almost there!" as further enticement to keep on kissing the little creep.  ::)  It is damn clever and it made me think, not about their credit card or it's reward program but about the complexities of relationships and dating.

We've all heard that old American addage " You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get to the handsome prince" Sometimes in our longing for the fairy tale we forget that the frog did not always turn into a prince in the fairy tales.  Some times a frog is just a frog...  So you ask where is she going with this...  :laugh: nowhere actually, I was just wondering, if that frog might, just might be your prince. your soul mate, the love of your life...Which Frog Would You Kiss?

I would kiss #1.  He looks sort of intelligent.  And he reminds me of someone I know!!  :laugh:

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 10:27:23 am »
I picked #1 because he looks a lot less slimy than the others.  There's nothing I hate more (in the realm of otherwise good things to hate) than a sloppy kisser.  Blech.

And I know who my perfect partner is.  I just haven't met him yet.  ;)

No more beans!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 12:01:28 am »
Cute frogs, but I wouldn't kiss any of them.  They pee through their skin.   :-X

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 03:00:48 pm »
the blue one, because he looks different.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:30 am »

No. 2 for me. The pretty little green frog with the orange toes is soooo cute.  :-* I love frogs.  :D  Not toads though. I don't like toads at all!  >:(   ;)   :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν