Author Topic: "People of Bettermost" Calendar  (Read 66623 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: "Men of Bettermost" Calendar
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2008, 05:11:09 pm »
Take one last look at our May BetterMostians, because Mr. and Ms. June are waiting in the wings!! Quick, what is June known for? That's a hint!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2008, 01:25:32 pm »
Take one last look at our May BetterMostians, because Mr. and Ms. June are waiting in the wings!! Quick, what is June known for? That's a hint!!

Hmmmm...?   :D

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2008, 11:59:23 pm »
Lee and Eric, be sure to click on the photos to bring up the full-size versions!! Awesome! Now, that page is the one that should be printed!

I'd like to say a giant thank-you to our techno-wizard John for making the Men and Women of BetterMost a reality more stirring than I could have ever imagined!! Please convey your thanks and appreciation to John!!

Now, here is what we have to look forward to, and nominations are still being accepted, self-nominations are most welcome too!!

January - EDelMar, jstephens9, atz75
February - moremojo, smellykellyjay, Front-Ranger
March - Jeff Wrangler, brokeplex,
April - ptannen, Adrian
May - CellarDweller, Toycoon,
June - Kenn & Tampatalon
July - jpwagooneer1964, Garycottle
August - shakestheground
September - RodneyWY
October - Scott
November - loneleeb3
December - southendmd, Phillip

Hey, I need more women of BetterMost to step forward here!!

A suggestion would be to change the name of the thread then.  I wonder if other women like me have skipped this thread for months, thinking it didn't pertain to them.  I didn't realize it was a thread talking about the actual BetterMost calendar until just now.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2008, 08:12:56 am »

Where's june? LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: "People of Bettermost" Calendar
« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2008, 10:33:47 am »

A suggestion would be to change the name of the thread then.  I wonder if other women like me have skipped this thread for months, thinking it didn't pertain to them.  I didn't realize it was a thread talking about the actual BetterMost calendar until just now.

Okay, I did it. It required me to modify Truman's original post, but I think he'll forgive me.

It didn't occur to me that some women of BetterMost would think a collection of Men of BetterMost photos wouldn't pertain to them!

The marriage of Kenn and Tampatalon is featured this month. Go, celebrate, and enjoy!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
Happy Father's Day to the menfolk
« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2008, 03:59:54 pm »
Here's to the Men of BetterMost and to the males everywhere...I'm declaring Father's Day to become Men's Day at least here on BetterMost.

We women could get along without you now that there's A.I. but Life would not be worth living without the fascinating, indescribable, lovable, maddening, mysterious, powerful, complex, enigmatic, vulnerable, courageous, impulsive, beautiful, bittersweet, cuddly, crazy, happy-go-lucky, sensuous, cerebral, impetuous men! More power to you, guys!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #216 on: July 01, 2008, 06:05:06 pm »
Our Mr. Julys are standing in the wings, and they're almost ready for their close-up!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2008, 03:23:41 pm »
Well, at least one of our Mr. Julys has shown up...get ready for jpwagoneer1964!!

And, Truman, you're next!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:49 am »
Go to the calendar page to feast your eyes on Mr. July...jpwagoneer1964!! And you can click on the calendar header for more pictures plus review all the other calendar pictures for 2008.

Thanks, Mark, for participating!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2008, 07:08:38 pm »
Good things are worth waiting for...so finally, Mr. August is up on the calendar marquee in living color!! Shakestheground, our resident pundit, philosopher, and wit holds forth from his throne atop the August pages!! Just click on the calendar button up there on your toolbar next to "Logout" and be sure your aim is Tru!!