Author Topic: Male Swim Wear  (Read 33443 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Male Swim Wear
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 02:57:30 pm »
Who golfs in a towel?? It must have sounded strange when the photographer or art editor or publicity director or whoever set up the photo shoot said, "OK Hugh, we want to get some pictures of you, golfing ... in a towel!"

Oh well, I guess realism isn't exactly the point ...  ::)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 03:00:30 pm »
Now that sounds like a thread worth looking at!!

Oooh Souxi, I found a couple more of him golfing in a towel! ...

Susie  ;D

Susie your an angel, tyvm. They havn,t done my blood pressure any good atall, but I can live with that.............I feel all faint now. ;) ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 03:05:19 pm »
Who golfs in a towel?? It must have sounded strange when the photographer or art editor or publicity director or whoever set up the photo shoot said, "OK Hugh, we want to get some pictures of you, golfing ... in a towel!"

Oh well, I guess realism isn't exactly the point ...  ::)

Who cares why he decided to play golf in a towel? I for one am extreemly grateful he did. Long may it continue too. Mind you, many more pictures like that and I,ll start hyperventalating.  ;) ;) ;) ;) What a gorgeous man he is........what a lucky wife too. Imagine waking up to that every day?  *SIGH* :P :P

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 03:38:33 pm »
 :laugh: Nice to see that Susie, Sharon, Daqi and I aren't the only women on Bettermost who will admit they get the vapors over a HOT looking guy!

Whew!  :o Hugh is one goreous hunk-o-man there is no getting around that  ;)  ::)
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 06:03:00 pm »
\

I agree, and he is looking so serious...just like it is a normal thing to do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beautiful mind

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2007, 08:43:24 pm »
Maybe this is strip golf.   ;D  And if so, that would mean someone finally came up with an idea that makes golf exciting.   :P

True, that's about the only thing that would.

On my way to the store tonight, I was imagining the phone call.

Photog: Hugh, we're going to have you wearing a towel.

Hugh: No problem. Where will I be? Stepping out of the shower? In a steam room? Next to a hot tub?

Photog: Well, actually, Hugh, you'll be at ... the golf course.

Hugh:  ??? :o  ???

Photog: Bring your nine-iron.

I'd love to end this with a joke about bringing his wood, but I don't really know all the golf-club names.

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2009, 07:15:48 am »
Gees I just found this poll...voted....and then find that I am the only one who voted for 2" bikini.

They are what we call "Speedos".  Over here in Oz all the surf life savers wear speedos.

I must admit though, they only look good if they have a nice chest and six pack tummy. Nothing looks worse than a paunch hanging over them.

Truth is a good body looks good in any swimwear.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2009, 09:16:11 am »
Gees I just found this poll...voted....and then find that I am the only one who voted for 2" bikini.

They are what we call "Speedos".  Over here in Oz all the surf life savers wear speedos.

I must admit though, they only look good if they have a nice chest and six pack tummy. Nothing looks worse than a paunch hanging over them.

Truth is a good body looks good in any swimwear.

yep!

not that I ever notice other men's bodies...not me. I am a one man woman...uh huh....

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 02:48:16 am »

Well I notice them.  I may be a bit older than the average women, but i'm certainly not dead.  I love a
beautiful body, man or woman.  It is natures greatest triumph.. And stairmasters...lol

Beautiful mind

Offline optom3

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2009, 12:58:49 pm »
Well I have just had a lovely half hour going through this thread. I am now very confused so I did not vote. I guess if really pushed though, for any of the guys who make me weak, i.e Heath, Hugh J and Pierce Brosnan, it would be the board shorts.

I love the line of hair that goes from the tummy button down, and if the shorts have slipped so as to reveal only a glimpse of what may lie below, then so much the better. The amazing cover that Heath did on one magazine, can't remember which, where his jeans are slipping so as to just reveal, that glimpse are for me far more sexy than getting the whole lot at once. Ditto the pictures of Heath in board shorts.

I have a very active magination, so if it is someone I will never see naked, then leave a little something for me to fill in !!!!

I am odd though I know, I also love just a glimpse of a  slim wrist revealed by a shirt cuff, and long slim fingers send me into a frenzy.

It is as they say, horses for courses.