Author Topic: Was Lureen a lesbian or bi, maybe?  (Read 21887 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Was Lureen a lesbian or bi, maybe?
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 02:54:47 am »
<because I just could not resist the call of "Was Lureen a lesbian or bi, maybe?",  O0 pops in to say>

I feel compelled to comment but nothing I want to say is productive or "generous". I'll say it in emoticons

::) ??? :o 8) ;)

I guess I'll head back over to Heath Heath Heath where the world is still round and Heath is not a lesbian

Heathen

Offline Dal

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2008, 10:08:47 am »
But was Ennis a lesbian?

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 11:43:43 am »
Fun, fun... love your pic Dal!!

And one that would be very worthy of investigation.  But, I'm afraid it just isn't part of the plot of BBM. 
- to quote Atz75.

I applaud your first sentence Atz! I really think that Lureen is lesbian... that is my feeling for now. I awake thinking of her like that, as she pleases as well as she does not please.

But no one ON Bettermost, but I, wants to investigate that? Sadly!!

Hugs!!

Offline Artiste

Re: Were Jack's parents, others, invited to his wedding?
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2008, 04:01:13 pm »
Then also add it to its original place, so that it can be at BOTH places!!

Thanks souxi and all too!!

May I quote you souxi:
Artiste you seem almost obssessed with Laureen being a lesbian. Yet you still havn,t explained, in coherent plain simple English, WHY you think this ? Where is the "evidence"? Yes she looked at Lawshawn, but again, as I said before, she could simply be admiring her dress or her hair. It doesn,t mean shes gay. Just explain, in simply plain English how you ahve come to this conclusion, because I think your the only one who has.

Souxi, may I reply that you are indeed right about I thinking about Laureen as a lesbian, these many days, plus nights , and too awaken by that... so I ponder about her even in my bed; and, I am a gay man, so that surprises and shocks me!! wwo, wow!!

I have came to realize that thinking that Lureen (might or is) lesbian... is like another story within the story of Ennis and Jack!! And also, that it is not like it, but is, depending uopn the light or lights you place upon her and the others!!

Clue: don't forget that she is female: too a mother!!

1- Lureen colours her life, right?

2- Lureen colours also some other lives, right?? And why is capital!! There are even many whys, if you think of her as lesbian at times, at other times as bisexual, as too as heterosexual!!! This is a three way mares (is that female for horse??) race, plus if you included male horses and studs in that, it can be one race, plus many races; the combinations are varied plus multiples!!

3- Right now, I do indeed think that Lureen is lesbian; to a certain extent, she realized that, tried it a bit, and fought it; at the beginning of the BM movie!! other parts of the movie, brings also numerous times plus her re-starting or continuing being lesbian.

4- Lureen was hurt, felt hurt, tried to solve herself, succeeded with Jack and not with other men (she was even raped »I figure now), and she finally becomes to want to wed another female (or nearly so since she couples a female or want to do so again).

5- Lureen saves herself as lesbian more than once;

6- Lureen, as Lesbian, also saves Jack... more than once; even his life or tries to, at the end of the BM movie.

Is my imagination wild?? I have proven that or some of that to myself already. It is so very much complexe and simple... that I can not tell you in simple terms right now; I do not have that talent, and if I had that expertise, I would need your help and that from many others too; you do no solve DNA in a day!!

Sorry that I can not show you proof as you desire right now and hopefully, I have given you again or for the first time some or one piste (clue) for you to follow or discover; love your inquiring mind, please continue, I must rush,

hugs!! I am late! Hugs!

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 05:30:25 pm by Artiste »

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2008, 05:29:14 pm »
<because I just could not resist the call of "Was Lureen a lesbian or bi, maybe?",  O0 pops in to say>

I feel compelled to comment but nothing I want to say is productive or "generous". I'll say it in emoticons

::) ??? :o 8) ;)

I guess I'll head back over to Heath Heath Heath where the world is still round and Heath is not a lesbian

You go, girlfriend!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2008, 05:36:41 pm »
Rouxb and Jeff!!

Rouxb, since you brought that up and it seems supported, how do you know that Heath is not lesbian?

Does he act like one?

How do we know? Does he want to be?

Hugs! Note that the subject is this thread is serious too, please. I am glad of your pleasant nature too! There are different kinds of sexual orientation, ans maybe Lureen is a lesbian, which I applaud her if she is. Heath can be what he wants too (I accept that): drag that too, if you like?? I don't think that Lureen wanted a sex change, even if she was a lesbian!!-Do you?

moremojo

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2008, 05:51:46 pm »
Rouxb, since you brought that up and it seems supported, how do you know that Heath is not lesbian?

Does he act like one?

How do we know? Does he want to be?

Heath can be what he wants too (I accept that): drag that too, if you like?? I don't think that Lureen wanted a sex change, even if she was a lesbian!!-Do you?
??? I'm lost, Artiste. Heath...lesbian...hunh?

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008, 10:11:41 pm »

Them were the good old days, this morning, when the world was still round.  :(

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008, 01:11:53 am »
and he graced it with his lesbian presence.

He was mine for a time

:'(

Heathen

Offline Artiste

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 07:33:03 pm »
When can laugh... that' s good too!! I still think that this thread subject is important... as a question!!

Lureen started to come out?

She did so before... and then what?

Considering it... helps.

Hugs!! You might find this question disturbing; you might also respect Lureen in a different light!! ??