Author Topic: Phelps to picket (strong stomach needed)  (Read 54159 times)

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Phelps to picket (strong stomach needed)
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 02:02:41 pm »
GOD DAMN THEIR ASSES TO HELL!!! >:(  >:(

I hope the Qantas flight attendants shove their ignorant asses off the airplane... over the Pacific ocean.... in shark infested waters.... at 35.000 feet!

Sons of bitches! >:(

Very well said. I could not agree more.

The creeps page would not load for me. That's a good thing I guess as I don't need to see that hate. I still know what would be on that site.

mvansand76

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 02:49:53 pm »
We should all go there to kick their pathetic asses and make sure they do not get anywhere NEAR the funeral!!!!!!

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 03:05:03 pm »
When Fred Phelps dies, his funeral will make Woodstock look like a picnic.

He craves attention, that is what he is about, ignore him, don;t throw fuel on the fire.

Exactly, he is an EXTREMIST and in the MINORITY with regards to his thoughts/statements, which should not be dignified with a modicum of a response. He might like to think he could picket the funeral, but I guarantee he wouldn't even be able to come close. Love far surpasses hate/evil.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 03:53:50 pm »
If they do try to go there, Australia probably won't let them in. I remember they once tried to go to the Netherlands to protest something, and they were refused entrance into the country. It made them furious too. They started saying Holland was a "fag country full of fags and fag enablers". A few years later they tried to go to Canada to protest the Canadian Parliament just after Canada legalized gay marriage. Once again they were not allowed to enter. So naturally they called Canada a "fag country" and blah blah blah.. ect. ect. ect....

It would teach them a good lesson to sit on an airplane for 18 hours, and all for nothing.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 04:05:02 pm »
This is the same group that picketed Jerry Falwell's funeral, saying he was too liberal or sumpn, right?

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 04:10:34 pm »
Well, my thought was that while they might not get to Oz there is more than likely going to be a memorial service in either LA or NY.

They might try to picket that. But I think they'll be vastly outnumbered.. by fans for one...

and I'm sure the likes of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Guard_Riders and http://www.eatromaine.com/angel_action/angelaction.html will be there in force if asked.

tell you what, if you see them, give them a smack in the face from me.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 04:10:35 pm »
This is the same group that picketed Jerry Falwell's funeral, saying he was too liberal or sumpn, right?

It sure was. His daughter was there in all her mean glory.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Scott6373

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 04:11:28 pm »

Yes it was Clarissa.  They are even more vile in person.  We see the violence from Iraq, and around the world, but nothing has ever chilled me more than seeing and hearing them and walking through them.  Even the air around them was foul.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 04:13:48 pm »
Falwells funeral was a few days after the tornado destoryed Greensburg, Kansas. When I asked a meember of the group if they were from near there I was told the town was destroyed because they had a tavern open on Sunday.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline ProwlAmongUs

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Have a great day. . .
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 11:52:33 pm »
This is the same ilk who attended Matthew Shepard's funeral carrying hate signs. Phelps has a website devoted to promoting his vile hatred as well. Unfortunately, they get away with their antics in the US due to freedom of expression protections. Personally I can't imagine a more insidious and dangerous force loose in the country than people of this mindset. They're pure evil, promote gross intolerance, hatred and have no mercy, no pity. They feed on media attention. If they didn't get it, they would be deflated and hopefully dry up quickly, but that won't happen. All we can do is keep vigilant and try to peacefully counter their untruths and evil. It gives the US a black eye when this sort of hatred is given a public voice. Phelps ranks with Hitler in his fanaticism and ideology. The eyes of the country and the world need to keep a close watch on him. He's a boil on the side of humanity.
Nightmares may be products of our subconscious, but dreams are magic windows through which we see our desired reality.