Author Topic: Remember Michelle's Pain  (Read 17450 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Remember Michelle's Pain
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 09:02:26 am »
One thing that must have been strange:  Gemma Ward was reported to be at the memorial service (the larger one at Penhros College before the private funeral). 

Gemma Ward is from Perth so is very possible she knew Heath way before he was famous. Even if she didn't they probably became friends because both came from the same city, and probably had acquitances in common.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1801841/
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 02:23:50 pm »
That could certainly be true.  All accounts have them dating over the Christmas holidays though, and Heath even bringing her by to meet his family.

Point is, he had several girlfriends (at least casual ones) after his breakup with Michelle.  It can't be easy for her to be processing that at practically the same time she's processing his death.

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 05:32:15 pm »
Michelle seems so strong! Amazing! She must be turmoil inside though and it's heartbreaking to know that Matilda will ask Michelle many questions about Heath. It will be tough.

I have this stupid thought or fear, that one of those 'acquaintances' of Heath (since his breakup with Michelle), will turn out to be pregnant with Heath's child.. This would be so wrong! But then again, who am I to talk..

It's all too upsetting.

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 07:32:52 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes:

Michelle William's Last Interview Before Heath Ledger's Death

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 11:26:30 pm »
Any more news about her?

Michelle and the baby??

Hugs!

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 08:47:05 pm »
I found this just now -

--------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle Williams and daughter Matilda in Brooklyn - By Jamey, CBB Contributor -> www.celebrity-babies.com

Actress Michelle Williams, 27, and daughter Matilda Rose, 2, were spotted out for walks yesterday and today in Brooklyn, NY. Yesterday, Michelle and Matilda (navy hat) took a short three-block walk to Victory Cafe with Michelle's mom Carla and some friends. Today Matilda, in the photos with the white hat, and Michelle simply went to grab a coffee.  Click here for Michelle's recent interview with Wonderland. More images available at INF Daily.

Matilda's father is actor Heath Ledger who passed away accidentally on January 22nd at the age of 28.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Many left comments. I think there are more pictures. There's a tribute to Heath as a father to Matilda here - www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/01/tribute-to-cele.html

j. U. d. E.

Offline nic

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No man is an island
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 08:57:40 pm »
^ That tribute is lovely! Even though I don't like media over-attention to celebrities' lives I really can't think of any other fathers in the public eye that I have seen such beautiful photos of or heard such lovely quotes from.  The main ones that come to mind are Tom Cruise,Brad Pitt, David Beckham - while it's lovely that they enthuse about their kids too it somehow doesn't seem as natural and honest. 
Old Brokeback got us good and it sure ain't over

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 09:06:41 pm »
^ That tribute is lovely! Even though I don't like media over-attention to celebrities' lives I really can't think of any other fathers in the public eye that I have seen such beautiful photos of or heard such lovely quotes from.  The main ones that come to mind are Tom Cruise,Brad Pitt, David Beckham - while it's lovely that they enthuse about their kids too it somehow doesn't seem as natural and honest. 
Very true!

A great many sweet pictures. I like Heath's quote "I'm so proud. I just fall deeper and deeper in love with both my girls." and "Next year my hope is to spend as much time in Australia as possible ... I want to introduce Matilda to the ocean."

It's so sad, but also great to see that Heath had the chance to become a dad before passing away. .. He seemed to be a wonderful father, totally in love and in awe of his daughter. Beautiful.

j. U. d. E.

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2008, 11:16:27 pm »

Matilda's knit boots are Uggs -- made in Australia!  :)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2008, 03:50:27 pm »
gorgeous phots of heath, michelle and matilda there...  :)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/