Author Topic: Share Your Tarot Card Readings!  (Read 50222 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Share Your Tarot Card Readings!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 10:36:26 am »
In the "what to do" position is the VIII of Swords. I don't have any information about this particular card (does anyone else out there?)

But about Swords in general, this is what's written: Swords are part of the element of air. So, naturally, they are in the realm of Jack (I assume knives are a subset of swords, don't you think?)

The key principle is the mind. The sword has always personified judgement and the ability to arrive at a decision and to carry it out. A sword assists in the act of Penetration, separation, and definition. In addition to the concept of war, think also about chivalry, responsibility, and freedom, other attributes of the sword.

When a sword card is drawn, it is a signal that clarity is needed, good air, strong "breath", the human condition, stars, and (as Shakepeare said) "there are more things in heaven and earth than we can imagine." Between heaven and earth there is also open space, as Annie Proulx wrote.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 02:13:15 pm »
As the year draws to a close, it occurred to me that some BetterMostians might benefit from a Tarot reading. I am planning to print out the special Brokeback Tarot cards that I've made and add them to my deck. Anyone who would like me to do a reading for them, I will be glad to do so. I can send you the results by PM or chat, or I can post them here or on your blog if you'd like everyone's help in interpreting them (I highly recommend you do this!)

You do not need to be a mystic or an occultist to get benefit out of a Tarot reading. You can interpret the cards any way you like. It will help focus your thinking and help you see your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Please let me know if you'd like to participate!!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 01:00:59 am »
As the year draws to a close, it occurred to me that some BetterMostians might benefit from a Tarot reading. I am planning to print out the special Brokeback Tarot cards that I've made and add them to my deck. Anyone who would like me to do a reading for them, I will be glad to do so. I can send you the results by PM or chat, or I can post them here or on your blog if you'd like everyone's help in interpreting them (I highly recommend you do this!)

You do not need to be a mystic or an occultist to get benefit out of a Tarot reading. You can interpret the cards any way you like. It will help focus your thinking and help you see your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Please let me know if you'd like to participate!!

I'm in, but please PM me the results.

Thanks.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 02:20:16 am »

I would like to have that done, sounds like fun Lee...just send it to me in a pm..

Just let me know what you need from me....?

I think I am heading for some changes.......

Beautiful mind

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 05:34:43 am »
I still cant figure out how to do this...
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 05:31:14 am »
Lee, that's a very generous gift you are offering.  I would take you up on it.  I was at first willing to have you post them here, but then realized I

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:07 am »
yes...go on, friend... you realized...??

Offline McNell

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 10:42:05 pm »

I'm in, too.......send me a PM,please...

thanks

Nellie

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 12:36:51 pm »
I'm in, too.......send me a PM,please...

thanks

Nellie
Will do, Nellie! Anyone else up for a Tarot card reading this weekend??

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 12:37:47 pm »
Will do, Nellie! Anyone else up for a Tarot card reading this weekend??

Sure thing, Lee, if you have the time.  What do I need to do?
"Laß sein. Laß sein."