Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 129320 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 12:28:38 pm »
Hey -- just yesterday I bought a pair of those, Susiebk. And I'm wearing them today. So far I like them. I just love a new pair of WHITE tennis shoes! (We call sneakers, tennis shoes in Arkansas. LOL.)

Then -- just jeans and a purple sweater, Front-Ranger. I'm at home for the day. YAY!

Looks like you have your priorities all in order, Friend Shasta!! Right down to the purple sweater!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 12:32:14 pm »

Right now I'm at work and I'm wearing an orange sweater/turtleneck with some brown wool pants that actually have a fine-plaid pattern in the fabric (and amidst the brown and tan colors there are a few bright colors, like bright pink, orange and aqua).  I'm also wearing the brown boots that I wore at the BBQ!
This confirms my reading somewhere that orange is a big color for 2008!! Do you think we are heading into a retro period, Amanda? I imagine your outfit looking a bit Mary Tyler Moore-ish, which I mean as a compliment I'm sure you realise. From her Dick Van Dyke period. I'm so impressed that you found a way to work in part of your cowboy wardrobe where you are in the metropolitan Eastern Seaboard area!! Way to go!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 01:01:03 pm »
This confirms my reading somewhere that orange is a big color for 2008!! Do you think we are heading into a retro period, Amanda? I imagine your outfit looking a bit Mary Tyler Moore-ish, which I mean as a compliment I'm sure you realise. From her Dick Van Dyke period. I'm so impressed that you found a way to work in part of your cowboy wardrobe where you are in the metropolitan Eastern Seaboard area!! Way to go!

;D ;D ;D

I love orange! Maybe my outfit does look a little Mary Tyler Moore-ish.  I hadn't thought of that.  I also love turtlenecks.  This is a new sweater that my Mom sent me and is its debut-wearing.
8)

LOL, I wear my Cheyenne, WY shirts with relative frequency to work.  The Lureen-ish shirt can be made to look rather formal actually.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 01:14:44 pm »
A dark green cotton, button down collar oxford shirt over ....I'll switch into a pair of tan pants and nice brown shoes.

Woo-hoo, David! As you can see from my signature graphic, the combination of green and brown is A-OK with me!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 06:16:01 pm »
Here, especially for you Lee:

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 11:01:44 am »
You don't say much, friend, but you get your point across! Awesome boots and jeans. I also love the top...did you get that in Wyoming? There is a Sweetwater River in Wyoming which follows the Oregon Trail.

Today I am wearing the gray and white marked sweater that I bought at the Sheep Trails Festival where I met Mel, and comfy gray sweatpants. Bare feet even though there's a little snow on the ground this a.m. I'll be going for a run later!

Yesterday I wore my favorite jeans and a blue and white striped engineer's shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I felt very railroady which was fine by me!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 10:23:28 pm »
Today I wore taupe wool pants, a black Express shirt with an open collar and a silk jacket with padded shoulders a la Katherine Hepburn. It has a pattern of taupe, brown, and black dots in swirls. I topped this with my crushable Stetson cowboy hat in taupe, and wore black high heeled boots, since it snowed several inches in Denver today.

Not a stitch of green on me, but I didn't get kissed...or pinched either!!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 10:25:39 pm »
I forgot to send in my report today on what I wore.  Well, todays ensemble was a pair of grey pin-striped pants and a black sweater with some horizonal gray, white and pink stripes on it.  Also I wore some of those "ballerina" flats that are so trendy this season (they have big silver buckles on the toes).

Now, however, I'm wearing pajamas... actually the dark blue ones with the sheep on them that I wore to the BBQ!  The second that I get home I always change out of my work clothes.

8)

LOL, I didn't wear green either.  I completely forgot about all of that.

Vivien wore black fur today, like usual.  ;D

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 10:50:42 pm »
old t shirt and shorts.

mvansand76

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 07:21:06 am »
I am wearing...

A blue jacket with an unindentifiable color shirt with blue and yellow triangles on it, jeans, blue Converse!

:D