Author Topic: IMAGINE YOU....AND JAKE...OR HEATH...  (Read 10595 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: IMAGINE YOU....AND JAKE...OR HEATH...
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 01:05:27 pm »
..subscribers party for the Pennsylvania Ballet
Hunh?!  ;D

It made me feel really good for finding the guts to speak to him.
:-*

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 01:05:38 pm »
If it were Jake.....I'd walk up next to him and whisper in his ear  "Don'tcha remember how good it was last time?   Meet me behind the store in 10 minutes"  and then calmly walk out of the store.

Hey,  50-50 chance he does right?     LOL    :laugh:

HAHAHA  :laugh:

Well, unless either of them struck up a conversation with me first (and even then my tongue, along with the rest of me, would probably be paralyzed), I wouldn't say or do anything save steal a couple of discrete glances and feel warm and tingly all over.

I probably would do the same...

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 01:08:18 pm »
David, you are my hero.   ;D

LOL!    I have a fertile imagination!   In reality I would have walked out of the store and my knees would have buckled out from under me!

But it would be fun to walk up next to him and say:"you horse-son  son-of-a bitch, I wish I could quit you Jack Fuckin Twist"

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 01:08:34 pm »
Whoa. You trying to start another NC-17 thread?  ;) 'Cause it might easily go in that direction with the response that I have in mind!  :D But I won't.

More later.

Offline David

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 01:11:23 pm »
two weeks ago at a subscribers party for the Pennsylvania Ballet,

What color hankerchief do you wear to THAT kinda function Jeff?    ROFLOL    :laugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist!    I just pictured you wearing that blacket leather shirt and chaps to the Ballet!   ;D

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 01:11:47 pm »

LOL!    I have a fertile imagination!   In reality I would have walked out of the store and my knees would have buckled out from under me!

But it would be fun to walk up next to him and say:"you horse-son  son-of-a bitch, I wish I could quit you Jack Fuckin Twist"

Actually, I bet that'd get a smile out of him.  And anything that does that is worth the price of admission.
No more beans!

Offline David

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 01:13:29 pm »
Whoa. You trying to start another NC-17 thread?  ;) 'Cause it might easily go in that direction with the response that I have in mind!  :D But I won't.

More later.

NO!   :laugh:    more now!

Offline David

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 01:16:52 pm »
Actually, I bet that'd get a smile out of him.  And anything that does that is worth the price of admission.

You are so right Barb!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 02:33:44 pm »
Well, judging from the way I handled my recent encounter with a much less exciting star, I wouldn't be very suave. I spotted Dave Pirner (lead singer of Soul Asylum, dated Winona Ryder for a while, is extremely cute) in the liquor store a couple of weeks ago. So as we were were leaving, I muttered the fact under my breath to MY 10-YEAR-OLD SON, who like me is a Soul Asylum fan. He immediately insisted on going back into the store and walking right up and meeting him. Which he did, very charmingly, while I browsed the Chilean wines and pretended to not to recognize either Dave Pirner OR my son.

So I guess when I meet Jake or Heath in the bookstore, I hope I will have my son with me. Though once he's charmed them into stopping over to the Marriott across the street, he'll have to wait in the lobby.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 05:12:37 pm by latjoreme »

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 02:45:45 pm »
Hey Jake, I really like your work.  Jack Twist was just a knock out performance.  Congratualations on the BAFTA  :)   Looking forward to seeing you in ZODIAC.

Does that sound detached enough. I mean I would say it really fast because I wouldn't wanta be cutting into his personal time...  It's not I'd saying "Jake, why didn't you answer my letter."  Movie stars never answer fan mail. You gotta send them a first edition of TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD or something like that.

HEATH.  Postion myself so that he'd have to walk by me. He's shy so I wouldn't walk to him. Just place myself so that he has to walk by me. I'd do the "I really like your work."
"How's the baby.  :)  Is Michelle with ya."  I don't know if I would say, "you should have gotten the Oscar." He's probably over that.