Author Topic: Weather's here...Wish you were beautiful!  (Read 7365 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: I'm off...
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 05:49:03 pm »
Have fun Becky and bring back some pictures!!

~ j U d E

Have fun Becky and bring some fish home!!!

Love Alma Anke  ;D ::) :laugh:

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 05:51:51 pm »
Have fun Becky and bring some fish home!!!

Love Alma Anke  ;D ::) :laugh:
Anke?! Do you have a degree in BBM, or what?!  :laugh:  ;D  :D

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 05:58:41 pm »
Anke?! Do you have a degree in BBM, or what?!  :laugh:  ;D  :D

~ j U d E

Hahaha. No, I guess, it's just about time the doctor adjusted my medication dosages again...  ::) :P

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2006, 05:59:52 pm »
Hahaha. No, I guess, it's just about time the doctor adjusted my medication dosages again...  ::) :P
He must be working over-time!

~ j U d E

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2006, 06:09:08 pm »
He must be working over-time!

~ j U d E

He is! And fed up with it, I tell ya! Have you heard about all those demonstrations and protest marches goin on during the last couple of weeks in Germany?  All those doctors and medics calling for better work conditions? Guess why!!!  :P ;D ::)

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2006, 06:37:05 pm »
He is! And fed up with it, I tell ya! Have you heard about all those demonstrations and protest marches goin on during the last couple of weeks in Germany?  All those doctors and medics calling for better work conditions? Guess why!!!  :P ;D ::)
WOW! So many BBM addicts in Germany?!

;D  :D  :laugh:

~ j U d E

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 10:34:02 pm »
Better working conditions???? 

I don't understand. ???

What would constitute better working conditions for medical practitioners?  Not having to be around sick people?

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 07:55:21 pm »
OH Brokies and intelligent conversation, I never knew my topic was such a gem. Anywho I am here in Niagra! The falls are so beautiful, even if it is all horrible and touristy in that area. I am so sorry that I haven't come on earlier, it is just as soon as we landed I got on at my parents to find me a computer that they were so annoyed with me they said I couldn't use the one we found. And then the next day the business centre closed early so I was kinda bummed. I seriously never knew how much I miss my computer and being able to go on anytime I want, I think I have never have been so happy to see a computer in my life! ::) It just shows how addictive you all are, damn you!

So on Friday we flew into Toronto and cause it was sooo cloudy we were joking that we were back home and had taken a wrong turn and ended up 40mins down the road in Milton Keynes.... Well if Milton Keynes was having a "Canadian Flags everywhere day!". The Canadians sure seem to like their flags. We didn't do much on our first day, just got a little bit lost looking for somewhere to eat and then ended up sampling the finest in Canadian quizine: Subway! ;D
Our second and last full day in Toronto was jam-packed. We did everything that could be done, tourist wise. First on the itinerary was the CN tower and I thought that was briliant, however my mum did not. Although I did get her on the the glass floor, but she did not look down. Needless to say it was only me and my dad that went up to the highest point, which was amazing and now I can say, "I have been up to the top(well as far as the public can go) of the tallest free standing building in the world. And I am sorry to diapoint all you New yorkers but the CN tower was soo much better, especially in the organisaation aspect. After that we went down to the boats to get the ferry over to the Toronto Islands. They were really nice, especially on that particularly hot day. Once we came back we were let on a route march by my dearest father*cough* to the distillery district, which was kind of boring, just looking at buildings that had now been turned into art galleries. Although I was having fun watching the Japanese tourists fall off their Segways as that went round on a tour.
And at the end of the day when I came home and took off my sunglasses I realised that I was doing a Lobster/panda impression! I look like the US flag: Red face, white around the eyes and blue eyes! :laugh: And yes
delalluvia I am blaming the sun-burn on Canada. It is supposed to be the same as at home over here, what happened!

Anyway I arrived at Niagra this morning on the train which took 30mins longer than it was supposed to ::) but ateast it got here! As soon as we checked in I found the computer and was exstatic, but I was then told I wasn't aloud to use it until later, god I love my parents when they are pissed off. But so far we have just walked along the falls and took waaay too many pictures of it!

I am just sat here in the middle of the gift shop and getting so really weird looks for the Cowboy emotiocons, but I don't care, stupid tourists they should loosen up. I only have 3 minutes left on here so I best close up.
I will hopefully be on tomorrow for a bit longer, but for now I am going to watch the fire works. And tomorrow I and off to Niagra on the lake to go on the jet boats which look amazing.
Love my Brokies lots,
Becky :-*

As you can probably tell I am verry tired and being rushed so if there are any spelling mistakes would the mods please tidy up for me! ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 08:58:36 pm »
Go Girl.  It sounds great Bex.
~A good general knows when to retreat~

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 10:36:38 pm »
Sounds like you're having a great time here in Canada!  ;D And I love Subway, there's a 24-hour one just below me in my square! I guess Canadians love our flag 'cause they love showing some Canadian pride! Have an awesome time, Becky  :-*