615,982 Posts in 14,787 Topics by 2,768 Residents
Latest Member: vnszbjzn
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2019, 08:07:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Polling Place (Moderator: David In Indy)  |  Topic: Living in Wyoming 0 Residents and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Living in Wyoming  (Read 12779 times)
Jeff Wrangler
BetterMost Supporter!
The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

"He somebody you cowboy'd with?"

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 10:15:01 am »

best of luck to you! you know, we do have a surplus of cowboys here in "Cowntown" aka Ft Worth. There's a rodeo somewhere in the area about every two weeks all year long.  Wink search around these parts and maybe you can find a way to say great things about Texas!  Grin

Well, one good thing I can say right now is that I heard yesterday that the wind-powered electricity generating business is starting to boom in Texas.  That sounds like a great development to me.  Cheesy

"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.
brokeplex
BetterMost Supporter!
BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

LCARS

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 10:25:42 am »

yep, TX has always had a lot of hot air blowing around and around. might as well put a windmill out on the lawn to spin some electricity out of it.
Jeff Wrangler
BetterMost Supporter!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 10:51:13 am »

yep, TX has always had a lot of hot air blowing around and around. might as well put a windmill out on the lawn to spin some electricity out of it.

Remember, folks, I wasn't the one who said that!  Grin

"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.
jstephens9
BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 12:07:01 pm »

Wow.....dreams, goals, and reality. That would be three things that would be rough to put into perspective at least for me anyway. I guess dreams would be those things that I might want to happen, but have about as much chance of happening as the old snowball in hell idea. Goals are things that at least have some chance of coming true. I have actually achieved many of those especially during the last few years. And reality I guess is where you are at and what you are stuck with whether it be good, bad, or parts of both. However, I still do believe that dreams can come true......there is always a chance......dreams can come to you in a way that you did not expect them. They may not appear as your dream always seemed to suggest, but yet you all of a sudden you realize that you found it. However, there is still that issue of making that dream become a reality. You might just let that dream slip right through your hands and you might just never have that dream appear to you again.
Front-Ranger
BetterMost Moderator

I'm marching for her!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 12:24:47 pm »

If you can't live in Wyoming, then you can live in BetterMost, Wyoming, at least some of the time. Whenever we need a respite from the cares, responsibilities, and Catch-22s of life, we can always take a virtual trip to Wyoming right here, and for some that might be bettermost than going to the actual place!!

May 2019 be better for us all.
Ellemeno
Town Administration

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 05:22:03 pm »

Right now the poll is 6 yes and 6 no.  Who can tip it?  Smiley

SFEnnisSF
BBM Radio Program Director
BetterMost Moderator

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 06:30:55 pm »

Right now the poll is 6 yes and 6 no.  Who can tip it?  Smiley

Ok, I guess I tipped it.   laugh
Brokeback_Dev
BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Love is a force of nature

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 07:07:25 pm »

now is someone esle's turn to tip it
Jeff Wrangler
BetterMost Supporter!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 10:17:50 pm »

Bump!

Why? I came across a copy of my own post about living in Wyoming, which I had saved as a Word document. From the text I figured the document must have been a Bettermost post, but I couldn't remember if I had written it myself or if someone else had written it.  laugh  So I searched for the post, found it here, and reread some of the other posts as well, and I still found them interesting after more than two years.

RouxB
BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
BetterMost Moderator

...a love that will never grow old

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2010, 12:00:39 am »

I have totally romanticized Wyoming, as many of us have. The reality is that me and Wyo are not a match made anywhere.

Afro

Heathen
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Polling Place (Moderator: David In Indy)  |  Topic: Living in Wyoming « previous next »
Jump to:  

Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1
Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1

Help keep this site operating by donating.

Web bettermost.net
Image courtesy of 'AuroraLucis'

No more beans.  I'm sick of beans.