Author Topic: Just Another Silly "Getting To Know You" Questionnaire  (Read 40198 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Just Another Silly "Getting To Know You" Questionnaire
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 02:18:24 am »

13. What is your favorite television show?    Most Haunted Live

I love that show too Souxi. I think Yvette is so cute and pretty. And I miss Derek. But David is also very good, don't you think? I heard he'll be leaving the show too. I also miss Phil Wyman (I'm not sure if I'm spelling his last name correctly). I also like Kath a lot. I think we are a year behind all of you in England. They air Most Haunted every Friday night on the Travel Channel and I always watch it.

I also watch Ghost Hunters, another ghost show very similar to Most Haunted. It airs each Wednesday evening on the Sci-Fi channel. Grant Wilson, one of the lead investigators is absolutely gorgeous! :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 02:24:54 am »
Isn't his name Maxi, Chrissi? Maxi with the little dots over the "a" - oomlots I think they are called. He's so cute! Maybe you can post a picture of him over in my Shutter Bug thread sometime? He's such a cute dog! :)

Yup, Mäxi, or Max actually. But Max, pronounced German is a hard sound, so mostly I call him Mäxi. The "ä" is how you pronounce the "a": Max, cat, gas, etc.
The funny little dots above the ä, ö or ü are called Umlaute, but "oomlots" is close to how we pronounce the word  :)

Will post a pic of Mäxi in the Shutter Bug Club :-*

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 04:54:34 am »
1. How many pets do you have? And if you do have pets, what kinds of animals are they? 2 - Dogs

2. What color are the walls in your living room? A warm yellow called "Sumptous"

3. What are you wearing right now? Navy blue shorts and a baby blue Tshirt no shoes

4. How many times do you dine out each month? 4 or 5 on average

5. What is the name of the closest major city to you? We're midway between San Diego and Riverside

6. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

7. Do you wear a wrist watch? Yes
8. Do you prefer sweetened ice tea or unsweetened? Sweetened with lemon

9. Do you have any loose change in your pocket? If so, how much? No

10. Do you drink bottled water? Yes
11. Do you like thunderstorms? Yes

12. Are you a Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter person? (your favorite season) Fall

13. What is your favorite television show? Bones

14. What is your favorite movie? (Brokeback Mountain doesn't count!   ) Strictly Ballroom

15. How many televisions do you own? 2

16. Do you have a night light in your bedroom?  No

17. What is your favorite board game? Scrabble

18. Have you ever played Dungeons & Dragons? Yes
19. If you were granted ONE wish by a genie, what would you wish for? World Peace

20. Who can you relate to more, Jack or Ennis? And why? Jack, I prefer to see the possiblities in life and to not judge others
21. How many DVDs do you own? 100+
22. Are you sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming presidential election this November? YES!

23. If you decided to learn a new foreign language, which language would you choose, and why? Spanish, it's almost essential in California
24. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I like where I live
25. Read any good books lately? Yes
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 08:36:38 am »
I love that show too Souxi. I think Yvette is so cute and pretty. And I miss Derek. But David is also very good, don't you think? I heard he'll be leaving the show too. I also miss Phil Wyman (I'm not sure if I'm spelling his last name correctly). I also like Kath a lot. I think we are a year behind all of you in England. They air Most Haunted every Friday night on the Travel Channel and I always watch it.

I also watch Ghost Hunters, another ghost show very similar to Most Haunted. It airs each Wednesday evening on the Sci-Fi channel. Grant Wilson, one of the lead investigators is absolutely gorgeous! :)

I,m not 100% sure about Derek. Some of his alleged "possesions" were a bit what I call "iffy". In other words, I aint sure if, he was faking it sometimes. But David Wells is very good, as is Gordon Smith. Most Haunted is on Living TV over here. When we have Most Haunted Live, at halloween, they usualy show it in the states too at the same time. They get lots of American viewers emailing them.  Yes I watch Ghost Hunters too. At the moment we have Ghost Hunters International. This week they went to corvan castle in transylvania, where Most Haunted did a live show once. I also like Ghost Whisperer, thats coming back soon. I do love my spooky stuff lol. btw I can,t STAND Yvette. She has got such a big mouth and she,s so bossy, I couod hit her!!! Poor Carl, I dont know how he puts up with her.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 11:10:53 am »
25. Read any good books lately? Yes

Which books, Dottie?  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 12:44:32 pm »
I love that movie too Dobie! I also loved the books. I've read them a dozen times probably! :)

Hi David,  Yes, I've read the books at least 4 or 5 times as well.  I've watched the FOTR at least 50 times, and the other 2 almost as much, but the first one of the trilogy is my favorite.  I LOVE Elijah Wood.  He's such a cutie, and I had the opportunity a few years ago to actually meet him; have my picture taken with him and have him sign my LOTR book.  I also met Sean Astin that same weekend and had  him sign my LOTR book as well.
This is a great thread!  I'm fascinated with everybody's answers! 

Offline optom3

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 04:44:56 pm »
Great quiz, I was fascinated as one of the few watch wearers, how things have changed over the decades.I wonder how different the answer to wearing a watch would have been before small cell phones.
Also the majority seem to be pet owners. I liked the fact that unlike me, so many seem to be happy loving where they are. I have always had wanderlust though.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 04:48:30 pm »
Great quiz, I was fascinated as one of the few watch wearers, how things have changed over the decades.I wonder how different the answer to wearing a watch would have been before small cell phones.
Also the majority seem to be pet owners. I liked the fact that unlike me, so many seem to be happy loving where they are. I have always had wanderlust though.

I lost my wristwatch down the toilet last year while I was cleaning it. I haven't bought another one since then. At least it wasn't an expensive one! :laugh:

Maybe we should start a "wristwatch poll". Digital vs analog, or something like that. Anyone feel up to it? :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline optom3

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 05:41:57 pm »
I lost my wristwatch down the toilet last year while I was cleaning it. I haven't bought another one since then. At least it wasn't an expensive one! :laugh:

Maybe we should start a "wristwatch poll". Digital vs analog, or something like that. Anyone feel up to it? :)

I would answer the poll but have no idea how to start one.Could be as you say plus sports,dress etc.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 06:26:44 pm »
1. How many pets do you have? And if you do have pets, what kinds of animals are they?
I have 3 dogs and one cat.

2. What color are the walls in your living room?
White

3. What are you wearing right now?
An aqua top and plaid shorts to match, no shoes, bra or glasses!

4. How many times do you dine out each month?
Probably once

5. What is the name of the closest major city to you?
Tampa

6. Do you believe in ghosts?
No

7. Do you wear a wrist watch?
Yes, I got one for my birthday last week, its beautiful!

8. Do you prefer sweetened ice tea or unsweetened?
Sweet tea for me

9. Do you have any loose change in your pocket? If so, how much?
None

10. Do you drink bottled water?
Yes

11. Do you like thunderstorms?
Sometimes, but the dogs get so scared.  I am used to thunderstorms.  I live in FLorida the lighning capitol of the world

12. Are you a Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter person? (your favorite season)
Spring

13. What is your favorite television show?
Right now I like Hell's Kitchen

14. What is your favorite movie? (Brokeback Mountain doesn't count!   
Pulp Fiction, but that ones getting old. Not certain at this point.  I love all Jake movies, I dont get to the theatre much

15. How many televisions do you own?

16. Do you have a night light in your bedroom?
NO

17. What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly

18. Have you ever played Dungeons & Dragons?
I've typed up a script, and rules  for someone else.  I have the just of it, but dont participate in it.

19. If you were granted ONE wish by a genie, what would you wish for?
Ha World Peace  TRULY

20. Who can you relate to more, Jack or Ennis? And why?
Jack

21. How many DVDs do you own?

22. Are you sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming presidential election this November?
Its getting old, yes

23. If you decided to learn a new foreign language, which language would you choose, and why?
Spanish, so I can talk to  all my latino friends!

24. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably right here, but in a bigger better house and property, kinda like the on Trump just sold for a 100 million in South FLorida

25. Read any good books lately?
Does fan fic count?  then no