Author Topic: July 2007 interview with Pierre Tremblay on FindingBrokeback  (Read 47986 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: July 2007 interview with Pierre Tremblay on FindingBrokeback
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 07:26:43 pm »
Yes, I was under the mistaken impression that the interview was the original one, but this one is so much more detailed!!

I would love to see you in Denver and/or Wyoming and take you to some of my favourite hangouts. However, I will be in Canmore early June for the BBQ and plan to spend July 4 onward for as long as I can get away with it in Wyoming. In August, I plan to go to Scotland. Also, there's a shindig in San Francisco in July that I hope to attend.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 01:34:00 pm by Front-Ranger »
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 09:07:09 pm »
Well, I won't be in AB in June again, and I doubt that I'll ever be in Scotland, sadly, but Wyoming or Denver will do nicely!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:57:48 pm »

I was just revisiting this thread in preparation for the upcoming day honoring Heath... looking for interesting Heath/Ennis images.  And, I wanted to just comment again about how wonderful I think this thread is.  Phenomenal.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 08:13:58 pm »
I'll pass your comments on to my colleagues. We totally agree with you that the information we received was phenomenal.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 01:17:06 am »
Giving this thread a *bump*

Yesterday, I spent some lovely hours over at findingbrokeback.com :D.
I do this from time to time, check out what's new or reread some stuff. And I always marvel at the pictures and even more at the dedication of the findingbrokeback-team. They're doing a terrific job! Their site is such an incredible source of information.

As always, a big thank you to them :-* :).

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 02:07:19 am »
Giving this thread a *bump*

Yesterday, I spent some lovely hours over at findingbrokeback.com :D.
I do this from time to time, check out what's new or reread some stuff. And I always marvel at the pictures and even more at the dedication of the findingbrokeback-team. They're doing a terrific job! Their site is such an incredible source of information.

As always, a big thank you to them :-* :).

I just want to second what Chrissie wrote. Without the FB team many of the trips other Brokies have done to filming locations in Alberta would not have been possible. My first trip to Alberta I didn´t do as part of a Brokie meet-up and without the FB site I would not have had a clue how to find things properly. Without it I´d probably still be wandering around in the woods somewhere :laugh:

And I love watching the section with pictures of Brokies visiting various filming locations. So precious.