Author Topic: Are You Planning to Watch the Olympics?  (Read 78322 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Are You Planning to Watch the Olympics?
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2008, 02:54:15 am »
Owwwwwwwwww!!  ;)

But I see what you mean - finally caught the men's synchro diving.  OMG!!! [pant pant]

Is it just me or is there no real reason the women's beach volleyball team

1) wear bikinis

2) that are all a size too small for them?

I really don't like watching them because I keep getting distracted by their asses hanging out the bottoms.

The men wear baggy shirts and shorts.  Either put the women in t-shirts and shorts or put the men in Speedos. >:(

I was watching the beach volley ball with hubby yesterday, and asked him the same thing......it took him a few minutes to unglue his eys off those dam tight arses in those dam tight bikinis to answer me, with a .....HUNH!!

Oh, speedos look good running into the water, but I dont think they would look that pretty bouncing up and down..

I was thinking the same thing about 'women's' gymnastics.  The men are in shorts and tank tops.  The women are in little leotards cut way too high for their muscled asses. 

They're obviously all too young to need a bikini wax so when they spread their legs for the international world to see, the hedge isn't showing. 

Put 'em in fucking shorts for the gods' sake.  >:(

Even Martina Navaritalova started to wear shorts instead of skirts on the tennis courts.

Oh, thank god, its not just me who thinks that.........I was thinkin I was some kind of deviate.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2008, 07:36:26 am »
well I have noticed in the track event, they all say they HAVE to wear their clothes like that...you know tighter than skin and cut up to their ribs...for the speed and lack of wind resistance.. ::) ::)

which begs the question....the men are faster than the women (just a fact not a sexism) and they wear those long shorts...SOOO...imagine how fast THEY would be if only they could cut out all that wind resistance! Why I am surprised they don't get caught in all that wind and get blown slap off the track!

Seriously people! Just say you are using sex to draw interest...don't act like you think we are stupid...

and did you notice that as tiny and nonexistant as the volleyball players 'outfits' were, they had MESH INSERTS??  ::) ::)

I guess I am just an ol prude cause watching some woman constantly digging the wedgees outta her butt doesn't evoke sexual desire....it makes me think of her poor laundry person trying to keep the skid marks at bay...

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2008, 08:05:59 am »
Well tight seems to work for the cyclists.....

Only decision they have to make is whether to wear black shorts....

......or red shorts

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2008, 08:41:48 am »
I was thinking the same thing about 'women's' gymnastics.  The men are in shorts and tank tops.  The women are in little leotards cut way too high for their muscled asses.  They're obviously all too young to need a bikini wax so when they spread their legs for the international world to see, the hedge isn't showing. 

Put 'em in fucking shorts for the gods' sake.  >:(

Or put the men in leotards. ...  ;D  Hell, ballet dancers do it. ...  ;D

Speaking of the Chinese "women"--I use the term loosely--gymnasts, I saw something on the news last evening--I forget if it was national or local--where they spoke to a pediatric dentist, who commented on one of the "women" missing an adult canine tooth, "missing" as in she had lost the primary tooth but the secondary tooth had not yet come in--evidence that she is nowhere near as old as she is supposed to be.

Well tight seems to work for the cyclists.....

Well, I guess the cyclists genuinely do have an argument about wind resistance.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2008, 08:48:45 am »
Or put the men in leotards. ...  ;D  Hell, ballet dancers do it. ...  ;D

Speaking of the Chinese "women"--I use the term loosely--gymnasts, I saw something on the news last evening--I forget if it was national or local--where they spoke to a pediatric dentist, who commented on one of the "women" missing an adult canine tooth, "missing" as in she had lost the primary tooth but the secondary tooth had not yet come in--evidence that she is nowhere near as old as she is supposed to be.

Well, I guess the cyclists genuinely do have an argument about wind resistance.  :-\

but they still have actual CLOTH on their thighs...according to the women's side that extra cloth there inhibits movement...why are those men deliberately sabotaging themselves...if those shorts were cut up to their ribs on the sides they would have much freer movement and could go faster!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:05 am »
Wow, nearly see-through cloth? Congratulations!

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2008, 12:59:38 pm »

Interesting, Jeff.  But -- I'm playing devil's advocate here -- one could probably argue that one missing secondary tooth is just a fluke.  (For example, my older daughter only had three wisdom teeth -- which was actually a good thing when it came time for her to have them extracted).

Now two or more missing permanent teeth would make that argument more convincing.  :)

On a sad note, a few female gymnasts have suffered severe spinal injuries; namely, Julissa Gomez (USA) and Sang Lan (China).  There are plenty of risks involved in those routines.  (I'm glad my daughters chose ballet over gymnastics.)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2008, 06:22:38 pm »
and thank you thank you thank you for not posting the pics themselves!

{{Kelda}}