Author Topic: Photos I just saw  (Read 3113 times)

Offline KristinDaBomb

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
    • My Blog
Photos I just saw
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:40:36 am »
I hope this is the right place to post this and that I am allowed to post it. :)

I just saw these photos for the first time, even though they are old and I just wanted to share them. Sorry if you have already seen them!

His expressions are so loving.
xoxo

~Kristin~

<3

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Photos I just saw
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:46:05 pm »
Even though I've seen those pics before, they're so lovely. Yes, Jake's expressions seem so loving. He seemed to really care about Heath and his views of things. Same goes for Heath in other pictures with them or more people with them. These two seemed to really adore eachother.

Hope they're more. :)

Offline KristinDaBomb

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 07:08:52 pm »
Even though I've seen those pics before, they're so lovely. Yes, Jake's expressions seem so loving. He seemed to really care about Heath and his views of things. Same goes for Heath in other pictures with them or more people with them. These two seemed to really adore eachother.

Hope they're more. :)

Exactly what I was thinking. They seemed so comfortable with each other, and so caring. :)
xoxo

~Kristin~

<3

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 01:40:36 am »
Yeah. I look at it and I think it's very, very sweet.
It's kinda rare that you see two actors who worked together feel so close and comfortable around eachother in a special way. I mean there are other pair actors like Robert De Niro and Al Pacino, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, and Freddie Prinze Jr. and Matthew Lillard who seem to show that buddy closeness toward eachother. They seemed to show close buddyships. BUT, theirs is not in the really sweet manner like Heath and Jake. It seems that Jake and Heath are different out of all of the Hollywood actor pair-ups. They seemed to REALLY define male bonding as a friendly, adorable thing which I find nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, nobody finds anything wrong with that it seems. Those two make a great team. They're great together.
Plus, both guys come from different backgrounds, different locations, different heritages, different personalities, etc., yet, they became really close and probably learned from eachother in so many ways. Not in the way that their characters did. You know what I mean. But, I meant that they both seemed to really understand eachother and seemed to .

Check it:You would think that a quiet, calm, personable person like Heath would not be so attached and extremely close to a person that's kind of spontaneous, a bit cooky like Jake. I guess after what they've experienced during the making of this film and perhaps years before when they first met, they really created a strong bond. :)

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 08:09:41 pm »
Say, did you see any more photos of them that you like?

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 10:33:27 pm »

Thanks Buds.  Yep, there are so many lovely pics of Heath and Jake from the time they were doing so many promotions for BBM.  There's really a palpable chemistry between them in so many of them.  I like to believe that they really were good friends.  And, I can only imagine that having filmed BBM together would have forged a really unique bond between them, since Ennis and Jack were such intense roles.  Also, thinking about the first 1/4 of the film... it was mostly just the two of them alone with the film crews, so in that too, I'm sure the whole experience was really special and something that only the two of them could/ can understand.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 06:24:39 pm »
Exactly, atz. Any picture of them together is lovely. Their experience while filming this movie had really brought them close. It seems that just like Ennis and Jack, they also shared a very close, unique bond.

Offline KristinDaBomb

• My Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 12:50:55 am »
Yeah. I look at it and I think it's very, very sweet.
It's kinda rare that you see two actors who worked together feel so close and comfortable around eachother in a special way. I mean there are other pair actors like Robert De Niro and Al Pacino, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, and Freddie Prinze Jr. and Matthew Lillard who seem to show that buddy closeness toward eachother. They seemed to show close buddyships. BUT, theirs is not in the really sweet manner like Heath and Jake. It seems that Jake and Heath are different out of all of the Hollywood actor pair-ups. They seemed to REALLY define male bonding as a friendly, adorable thing which I find nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, nobody finds anything wrong with that it seems. Those two make a great team. They're great together.
Plus, both guys come from different backgrounds, different locations, different heritages, different personalities, etc., yet, they became really close and probably learned from eachother in so many ways. Not in the way that their characters did. You know what I mean. But, I meant that they both seemed to really understand eachother and seemed to .

Check it:You would think that a quiet, calm, personable person like Heath would not be so attached and extremely close to a person that's kind of spontaneous, a bit cooky like Jake. I guess after what they've experienced during the making of this film and perhaps years before when they first met, they really created a strong bond. :)

It is very sweet. I think it was so wonderful that they were such good friends. They were a great act together and I am sad that they won't be able to do anything else. But, maybe in a way, that is good, because they will never be able to top BBM. IMO.
xoxo

~Kristin~

<3

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 11:27:17 pm »
Yeah. *sigh* :) :) :D :D