Author Topic: Anne Anne Anne!  (Read 328110 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Anne Anne Anne!
« Reply #610 on: January 18, 2011, 04:55:19 pm »
Anne Hathaway: 'Glee' Guest Star Role Confirmed

Anne Hathaway didn't win a Golden Globe on Sunday, but may have gotten something even more exciting: a self-designed guest role on 'Glee.'

The 'Love & Other Drugs' star told Jimmy Fallon in November that she wanted to guest on 'Glee,' and series co-creator Ryan Murphy met up with Hathaway and made it happen at the big awards show.

"She walked by our table and we have a mutual friend and I said, 'Do you really want to do it?' And she said, 'I do.' And I said, 'OK, we're gonna do it,'" Murphy told Access Hollywood.

"I think we'll do it probably in a month and a half or so... I have to talk to Anne about what she wants to sing. I'm sure she has ideas," he said. "I'm excited about that."

Actually, Hathaway has more than ideas: she's got the whole thing planned out.

"In my head, I've written a part for myself on 'Glee.'" she told Fallon. "In my head I've cast myself on 'Glee' and I know what song I'd sing... I would wanna play Kurt's long-lost aunt, his mother's sister who is also gay, who comes back to help him deal with his sexuality, and I would sing, 'You Are Not Alone,'" a song from Stephen Sondheim's 'Into The Woods.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/17/anne-hathaway-glee-guest-star-role-confirmed_n_809920.html

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2011, 12:15:46 am »
Friend of mine who knows I love Brokeback came by Thursday night, brought me the March Oscar edition of Vanity Fair magazine.

Who was on the front of the tri-fold cover, but Anne, looking gorgeous, with her arm draped over Jake, looking dapper, and when I opened the cover further, who was there but Joseph-Gordon Levitt?

OUCH!

Took me three days of staring at it on my coffee table before I actually let myself open it and read the stories.

Too many memories....

But I can't wait to see her hosting a week from now:)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #612 on: March 01, 2011, 12:18:06 am »
Wowza!  8)

Anne in Valentino for 2011 Oscar red carpet
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Anne Anne Anne! (Does Occupy Wall Street with bf Adam Shulman!)
« Reply #613 on: November 18, 2011, 10:57:10 pm »

Anne Hathaway does Occupy Wall Street
(with boyfriend Adam Shulman in the last photo)

Also posted in the Current Events thread:
Occupy Wall Street: Demonstrations in Cities Across the World inspired by OWS and '15 October'
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49423.msg622718/topicseen.html#msg622718
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #614 on: November 18, 2011, 11:46:37 pm »

I truly do love that woman.  She is an inspiration to all that she comes in contact with.
She and Jake both are real people.  Not some primped up airheads.  Kudos to her.

Beautiful mind

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #615 on: November 19, 2011, 03:07:39 pm »
The hat is of for you Anne !!

To Jake Gyllenhaal I say, can you beat that!!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #616 on: November 20, 2011, 03:27:51 pm »

I saw this about Anne!!!  So proud of her for getting involved and speaking out.  Amazing to see her down on the streets with the crowds. :D
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Anne Anne Anne! is Engaged to Adam Adam Adam Shulman!
« Reply #617 on: November 28, 2011, 01:07:18 pm »

Congrats!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/anne-hathaway-engaged-to-adam-shulman-20112811

Breaking News:
Anne Hathaway Engaged
to Adam Shulman!

By Justin Ravitz Celebrity News
November 28, 2011 AT 11:03AM

Anne hath a ring on it!

After three years together, Anne Hathaway is engaged to actor Adam Shulman, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.

The Oscar-nominated actress, 29, has been spotted out and about recently wearing an engagement ring -- designed, her rep tells Us, by Kwiat Heritage.

Low-key Shulman was initially Hathaway's rebound romance after the messy end of her four-year romance with Raffaello Follieri in mid-2008. (Follieri pled guilty in October 2008 to defrauding investors of millions of dollars in a shocking scheme in which he posed as a real estate consultant for the Vatican.)

"We hit it off immediately, but it took us a pretty long time to get together," Hathaway has said. After they realized they were both single, the actress reveals that "things sped up a bit -- and I think I'll leave it at that."

"So far, it's worked out great," the Dark Knight Rises  actress told Harper's Bazaar  of her guy, adding that Shulman was far more "mellow" than her previous romances. See pics of Anne's engagement ring!

"Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life."

http://www.popsugar.com/Anne-Hathaway-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-Pictures-20602953

Exclusive Pictures
Anne Hathaway Is Engaged!
See Her Ring!

by Allie Merriam
Posted November 28, 2011 7:59 am

Anne Hathaway is engaged! She debuted the new rock from fiancé Adam Shulman yesterday while at a NYC park with their dog Esmeralda. Her rep Stephen Huvane confirmed the happy news with us. Stephen said, "The ring is a design collaboration between her fiancé Adam Shulman and Kwiat Heritage Jewels."

She and Adam got together back in 2008. They started dating just months after Anne split from her former boyfriend, convicted real-estate investor Raffaello Follieri. Adam and Anne have been going strong ever since, and he's accompanied her around the world on movie sets and exotic vacations. Most recently, the couple have been sticking close to their Brooklyn home while Anne works on The Dark Knight Rises  around the Big Apple. Hopefully both Adam and Anne were able to celebrate the happy news with family over Thanksgiving — congrats to the happy couple!

"Camping Out"

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
Re: Anne Anne Anne! is Engaged to Adam Adam Adam Shulman!
« Reply #618 on: November 28, 2011, 02:03:33 pm »
Quote from: Aloysius J.

http://www.popsugar.com/Anne-Hathaway-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-Pictures-20602953

[b
Exclusive Pictures
Anne Hathaway Is Engaged!
See Her Ring!
[/b]

by Allie Merriam
Posted November 28, 2011 7:59 am

Congrats Anne!!!  :D :D :D

How beutiful isn´t those photos. So adoreble. I love them.

I wish I could sit next to them and embrace the atmosphere.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #619 on: December 03, 2011, 02:28:29 am »

Funnily enough,
half a block away from Broome Street....

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/prada_dress_nFKbAa0tAaBd2sFGx8ukkN

Prada dress?
Posted: 12:23 AM, November 30, 2011

Anne Hathaway is already brainstorming ideas for her wedding to her fiancé Adam Shulman. The couple got engaged over the weekend, and Hathaway and Shulman were overheard at La Esquina Monday night excitedly discussing ideas about their nuptuals with a friend. A spy overheard the couple talk about having a nontraditional ceremony with co-ed bridesmaids and groomsmen. They also talked about having a wine tasting for the event, a witness tells us. The smitten couple were very touchy-feely during dinner, and were spotted kissing several times before splitting the bill and leaving the restaurant.

"Camping Out"