Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229835 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #450 on: April 15, 2006, 05:08:24 pm »
Irvine mostly.  Garden Grove before that, Costa Mesa after.  Was in Hollywood for less than two years.

Irvine - wierd to hear of somone from Irvine, USA. I live in Irvine, Scotland!

Anke - hello, and oh my goodness, CUTTTTEEEE little girl!

And hello everyone.  I have been missing for a while incase no one noticed!  Have a great Easter break and I'll catch up soon.  *MWA*

Good good I wanna catch up soon..and when are oyou going to put a recent pic of you up here!?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 05:13:25 pm by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #451 on: April 15, 2006, 05:50:59 pm »

Hi Celeste,

YOUR lego guy??   ::)

I'm gonna say this just once - I totally claim ownership of the whole Lego series...ya gotta problem with that?  Actually, I meant "my" lego guy as this was my avatar for a while when we first got here, but I gave it up 'cause no one could tell what it was.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #452 on: April 15, 2006, 06:00:39 pm »
GutenTag Anke! I promise I will not embarress you with anymore of my poor German, I am sure your English is much, I repeat MUCH better then my German. Well actually your English is probably better than mine! ::)

Although I do know how to say the man smokes a pipe: Der man rauch die Phifer! LOL I am sorry I just think that is one of the most pointless things I have learnt in Geman.
Apart from of course: Du hast einen vogel Which my German teacher told me means You are crazy, but I don't know if it is true. ::)

I promise I will stop now! Sorry! I tend to get along with German people(as Chantelle well knows) so I hope you fit into the C.T family and love it here as much as I do. :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2006, 05:51:29 am »
Hi! Thanks again everybody for your flattering words!

GutenTag Anke! I promise I will not embarress you with anymore of my poor German, I am sure your English is much, I repeat MUCH better then my German. Well actually your English is probably better than mine! ::)
Haha, no Becky, certainly not. Tell you what: Collins' German-English dictionary and the "modify"-button are my best friends.

Du hast einen vogel Which my German teacher told me means You are crazy, but I don't know if it is true. ::)
That's true. The literal translation would be: you have a bird. Sometimes people are a bit more specific and say: du hast eine Meise (you have a titmouse), which means just the same: you are crackers.

I'll see ya around!

8)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2006, 09:16:47 am »
Hey, thanks for all the nice welcomes!

Where to start?
* A "troll-free environment" - that sounds almost too good to be true! My ignore-list on IMDB keeps growing...
* Yes, my little girl is indeed adorable (just wish her mother had more time for her, lol...).
* Claire Danes? No, nobody ever noticed a resemblance, but I like her, so thank you for the compliment, dmmd_Mandy!

Btw, this is what I do for a living, so you bunch better be nice to me or I will report you (and I mean it!  ;)):

Is it just me or is there something definitely Hilary Swank-like about pipedream?!?!?!  :o

(btw, that is SOOOO a compliment!! She's hot)  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2006, 09:37:24 am »
Is it just me or is there something definitely Hilary Swank-like about pipedream?!?!?!  :o

It's probably just you, Sheyne..... honestly!
Hilary Swank really is a beauty, I am not. I don't think I come anywhere close her, looks-wise.
But here you are right: she is hot! Just wish I had her perfect skin... Well, her body wouldn't be so bad either...   ::)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 09:59:41 am by pipedream »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2006, 11:07:34 am »
My goodness sheyne - is that you in your avatar!? SEXY!!  :P
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #457 on: April 21, 2006, 04:11:25 am »
Irvine mostly.  Garden Grove before that, Costa Mesa after.  Was in Hollywood for less than two years.

Kirk, where in old Costa Misery did you live?  I'm there now, all of eight blocks away from where I grew up . . .
"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #458 on: April 29, 2006, 07:42:55 am »
Bumping this thread because I miss it.  I just saved at least one pic of everyone who posted.  Got my own Brokie photo album.   ;D

:-*
Kirk

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #459 on: April 29, 2006, 09:28:52 am »
That's a great idea Kirk!

I might have to copy you.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."