Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 230422 times)

Dagi

Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #770 on: October 18, 2007, 03:59:57 pm »
Wow! I love this thread, and I love seeing you all close up ... what a good looking bunch of people y'all are!!

My kiddies took these in an attempt to get a decent one for my avatar!

Susie

Looking at these pics, and remembering your lovely voice and cute accent makes me feel as if I had actually already met you in person! :D :D :D

Dagi :-*

Dagi

« Reply #771 on: October 18, 2007, 06:35:42 pm »
:-* :-* :-*  Thank you Dagi honey!  I wish I could get my hair to behave a bit though!  And did you notice my washing basket? ... full as always!!

Love Susie

:laugh: Do you think my baskets look any different?

Dagi

« Reply #772 on: October 18, 2007, 06:40:09 pm »
What a pair we are!!

One made in heaven, that´s for sure! Hey, wait, we are a threesome made in heaven!  ;D ;)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #773 on: March 08, 2008, 08:43:06 pm »
Wow, wow, wow!!

Where are most of these handsomes, to-day?

Hope that you are all here!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #774 on: March 09, 2008, 01:21:08 am »
Hi,this is me last summer,just about to watch middle son play his first tennis match,up at the club where we live.Little did I know that 30 mins later he would be talent spotted!!!! maybe if I had I might have been smiling.Or maybe not as hate having photo taken!!!!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #775 on: March 09, 2008, 01:53:36 am »
That's a really nice photo Friend! :)  Your skirt is really cool.  Thanks for sharing it with us. 8)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #776 on: March 09, 2008, 07:06:38 am »
good to put a face to the name optom!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline optom3

« Reply #777 on: March 09, 2008, 09:35:47 pm »
That's a really nice photo Friend! :)  Your skirt is really cool.  Thanks for sharing it with us. 8)

Thanks ,it is a cute skirt isn't it and even cuter as it is a Vivienne westwood got on ebay for less than 20 pounds approx 40 dollars.One of my best bargains.It is about 6 years old and just washes and washes.I love a bargain.It was so tiny I was the only bidder.It has an almot Japanese look which attacted me with my brother living there.
I ued to be an ebay adict untill I became a Better Most addict.!!!!! Much cheaper and much more therapeutic!!!!!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #778 on: March 09, 2008, 10:16:16 pm »
Thanks optom!

Thanks ,it is a cute skirt isn't it and even cuter as it is a Vivienne westwood got on ebay for less than 20 pounds approx 40 dollars.One of my best bargains.It is about 6 years old and just washes and washes.I love a bargain.It was so tiny I was the only bidder.It has an almot Japanese look which attacted me with my brother living there.
I ued to be an ebay adict untill I became a Better Most addict.!!!!! Much cheaper and much more therapeutic!!!!!

I love your sense of humour, great it is!!

And I like that design on that skirt too.  At one of my exibitions in New York City in the past, a lady from that famous store in the Christmas movie came, and she mentioned that I should consider my paintings for designs on ladies blouses. Enclosed, I think is one of those paintings, if my memory serves me. What do think? Good for a blouse? Maybe a skirt too? Just an idea!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline optom3

« Reply #779 on: March 09, 2008, 11:40:22 pm »
Thanks optom!

I love your sense of humour, great it is!!

And I like that design on that skirt too.  At one of my exibitions in New York City in the past, a lady from that famous store in the Christmas movie came, and she mentioned that I should consider my paintings for designs on ladies blouses. Enclosed, I think is one of those paintings, if my memory serves me. What do think? Good for a blouse? Maybe a skirt too? Just an idea!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Here in Florida the colours would work really well.So many people wear bright designs.You could even have the painting made up as fabric and then have that framed.
Personally I like fabric paintings,just cause they are a bit different,