Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76174 times)

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2006, 10:25:19 am »
Ennis...Ennis can you hear me? I'm right her beside you bud. So glad your up here with me in my room. When I was growing up, didn't have no brothers or sisters. Always had chores after school, nobody would come all the way out here to play. the toy rider, the little pickup, nobody's hands on 'm but mine. And now here you are in my room where I lay in my bed at night praying to the Lord to bring me someone so I wouldn't feel so all alone. And he sure answered my prayers bud, that day so many years ago when I first saw you, know 'n  I was a goin' to spend summer with ya, I knew then the Lord gave me Ennis Del Mar, you have been everything to me, became a man with you that summer. Now don 't ya go worrin' about me always wishin' for what cudd'a' been, I'm save 'n a place for us and we'll be together for always.

Ennis..... could you please look in on my mama from time to time, it been so hard for her, I know you will bud...I know I don't even have' t ask.

One more thing Ennis, if you can hear me, go to the closet, there is something of both of ours together there, you'll know when you see it, take it keep it close, it'll help you through until were together again. I...I love you so very much Ennis.

Beautiful!  I bet that's what Jack would say to Ennis at that moment.  I bet the spirit of Jack will follow Ennis back to his trailer after Ennis took the two shirts.  According to the book, that's when Ennis start dreaming of Jack.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2006, 01:13:58 pm »
Ennis thoughts: Jack, If ya knew how much I wish it could be, we could have that place you and me, but don't you see it could never be. Keep wishin' we were still on Brokeback all this time you and me. But one wish that came to be, ta have you right here beside o' me.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:30:42 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2006, 01:10:31 am »
Ennis...Ennis can you hear me? I'm right her beside you bud. So glad your up here with me in my room. When I was growing up, didn't have no brothers or sisters, no other kids around.. Always had chores after school, no one would come all the way out here to play. The toy rider, the little pickup, nobody's hands on 'm but mine. And now here you are in my room where I lay in my bed at night praying to the Lord to bring me someone so I wouldn't feel so all alone. And he sure answered my prayers bud, that day so many years ago when I first saw you, know 'n  I was a goin' to spend summer with ya, I knew then the Lord gave me Ennis Del Mar, you are  my very best friend, been everything to me, became a man with you that summer. Now don 't ya go worrin' about me always wishin' for what cudd'a' been, I'm save 'n a place for us and we'll be together for always.

Ennis..... could you please look in on my mama from time to time, it been so hard for her, I know you will bud...I know I don't even have' t ask.

One more thing Ennis, if you can hear me, go to the closet, there is something of both of ours together there, you'll know when you see it, take it keep it close, it'll help you through until were together again. I...I love you so very much Ennis.

Your scenes, your sweet posts are touching my soul!  Please continue, JP.  I need more!  :)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2006, 01:41:52 am »
thought I would give you a laugh instead of maybe shed a tear.

Jack to himself: Been here all day and Ennis didn't say a thing about my new mustache. Grew it just fer him. Didn't even notice it when I laid one on him good. Damn thing itches all to hell.

Ennis to himself: What's with Jack and that mustache of his. Looks like a catapillar crawled up and died under his nose. Handsome face he got, goes a spoil 't, can't even see that mole he got above that mouth of his. Damn thing itches all to hell.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 10:45:26 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2006, 11:47:18 am »
thought I would give you a laugh instead of maybe shed a tear.

Jack to himself: Been here all day and Ennis didn,t say a thing about my new mustache. Grew it just fer him. Didn't even notice it when I laid one on him good. Damn thing itches all to hell.

Ennis to himself: What's with Jack and that mustache of his. Looks like a catapillar crawled up and died under his nose. Handsome face he got, goes a spoil 't, can't even see that mole he got above that mouth of his. Damn thing itches all to hell.

LOL  This is too funny.  I did thought of that mustache ruining Jack's handsome feature.  Thank you for posting this, JP. 

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2006, 02:11:32 pm »
Lord thankyou for protecting Ennis from the bear, bringing him back here to camp safe, you know I was so scared somethin' happened to him.  Lord watch over him always, and thankyou fer answerin' my prayers.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:21:31 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 12:21:28 pm »
Ennis thinking if he could say to Jack:
This is what I live for Jack, spending these few weeks a year up with you up here in the mountians. Just you and me, no one else around, sitting by the campfire, cooking our meals, layin' in the sun, holdin' you while we sleep. Never even been in the mountians before I been with you. Makes it all worth it Jack, all them long days workin' at the ranch, just waitin' till I can see you next. And every time your already here, all set up just waitin' fer me, big smile on yer face, arms open wide, holdin' me tight till we almost can't breathe.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:21:44 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2006, 12:52:26 pm »
Jack to himself:
Ain't right I should be up here with the sheep, no good for a man to be up here all alone. Should be down by the fire with Ennis, lookin' at the moon from there, tellin' stories. Boy cooks good, never complain. Ain't right.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:22:30 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2006, 05:10:34 pm »
Jack thinking to himself:

Warmer out, maybe I can get Ennis to take swim down stream a bit where there's a pool, lay on the rocks, soak up some sun. Wonder if he can swim? I sure can teach 'm. Waters still cold 'n maybe that's good. Wonder if 'n he go. I 'll ask, just not yet.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:22:57 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2006, 01:47:49 pm »
Ennis to Jack:
Jack I been missin' you so bad, can't tell you how much. Can't believe I'm never gonna see you again, big smile o' yours, feel your arms 'round mine. I know now how you felt keep'n these shirts together so long, means so much. Jack I'm so sorry I hurt you, never meant you no harm, always sending you away, please if you can forgive me Jack. Jack ....Jack I wish I see you just once more ,so I could tell you... Jack, I swear... I love you so very much.

Ennis...Ennis s'alright...s'alright, right here beside you bud, won't ever leave. You said it to me evey minute we spent together, your big wide smile, the look in you eyes when you looked in mine, I saw you heart breaking whever we parted. You gave me so much Ennis, I thank the Lord for all the best days of my life spent with you, no man deserves the joy I felt with you, least ways not me. I'm sorry I said  you didn't want a life together, I know that was what you wished for most.  I will always be in you heart Ennis, sometimes I be in your dreams, sometimes I'll hold you when you sleep.. When your time comes still many years from now, I'll be there to greet you with my arms around you tight and we'll be together just like it was ,always.
[/i]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:23:54 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »