Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76574 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2006, 10:31:18 pm »
Ennis thinking to Jack
Jack...Jack I'm sorry I had to send you away. I can't tell you how bad I feel, know I won't sleep a wink thinkin' what I put you through.. I sent you the card to let you know my troubles, felt better that I could tell 'm to you. I just wasn't thinkin', didn't know what the words would mean to you. I took that smile of yours right off you face, never saw ya lookin' so sad. So sorry ya came all this way, wouldn't blame ya a bit if ya never came back. Jack...Jack it felt so good to be in in your arms, see that smile 'fore I took it away. Jack I hope you can forgive me, and sure hope you be there next month like ya said.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 01:30:18 am by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2006, 12:28:19 am »
"Well since we' ll be working together, I reckon it's time we started drinking together"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:19:26 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2006, 11:08:19 am »
September 24, 1967, HWY 287 67 miles to Riverton, late afternoon.
Jack thinks:
Almost there, less than an hour to go if I'm lucky. Been on the road since two this mornin'. Can't believe I'm a gonna see Ennis again...four years. So 'fraid he wouldn't answer my card or....Can't wait, wonder if he'll just shake hands or....Com' on(as he mashes down on the accelerator).
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:19:42 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2006, 02:02:31 pm »
Jack...Jack I'm so sorry your gonna be endin' up here. All I ever wanted was to protect ya, not let anyone hurt ya. I wish I cudda been there to stop 'm, would have tore apart with my bare hands Jack. Jack there was nothing I ever wished for more than to just be with you, felt so bad it just couldn't be. Never wanted to leave Brokeback, stayed there fer ever iffin' we could. I miss'n you so much Jack.....Jack your the very best friend I ever had.

Ennis....Ennis s'alright can ya hear me? I know Ennis...I know it all. I know what you felt from the day we met, I see how you looked at me when I was asleep, I see you at camp lookin' up fer me when I was up with the sheep. I know you only meant to keep us safe, I know how you heart broke to say it couldn't be, I see you at the side of the road with tears in your eyes whenever we parted, I see the joy in your face when we'd meet again, I see the grief you feel now. Ennis...s'alright you have the shirts, the rest don't matter, hold them close...and remember.... . I love you so very much. Ennis...Ennis look quick, see the horse and rider way out on the prairie? That's me on ol 'Cigar Butt' always be a' watch'n over you cowboy, never let happen to you what did to me, I'm so so sorry Ennis. Ennis I will always be in you heart, you see me in your dreams and after you take you last breath we'll be together again, always.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:19:58 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2006, 01:17:59 am »
Dear Lord,
Thankyou fer bring'n Jack here safe to be with me, never thought I'd a see him again. I know what heaven is like Lord, just like this, best days ya gave me were with Jack. Take care of him Lord watch over his family. Thankyou for this...this day.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:20:26 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2006, 01:18:33 pm »
Ennis thinking to himself:
Thought Jack was goin' to punch me when I said 'Weight Watchers'. Don't he ever look in the mirror? And why hasn't he taken off that hat of his? Sure hope he ain't be goin' bald. What'll I do then?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:20:37 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 11:06:55 am »
Jack thinking:
Sure hope Ennis is gonna be here, He has to be, after last summer. That could be me 'n him 50 years from now. Please be there Ennis. Please...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:20:49 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2006, 02:11:43 pm »
Ennis thinking to himself:
Thought Jack was goin' to punch me when I said 'Weight Watchers'. Don't he ever look in the mirror? And why hasn't he taken off that hat of his? Sure hope he ain't be goin' bald. What'll I do then?

:laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2006, 02:13:21 pm »
Jack...Jack I'm so sorry your gonna be endin' up here. All I ever wanted was to protect ya, not let anyone hurt ya. I wish I cudda been there to stop 'm, would have tore apart with my bare hands Jack. Jack there was nothing I ever wished for more than to just be with you, felt so bad it just couldn't be. Never wanted to leave Brokeback, stayed there fer ever iffin' we could. I miss'n you so much Jack.....Jack your the very best friend I ever had.

Ennis....Ennis s'alright can ya hear me? I know Ennis...I know it all. I know what you felt from the day we met, I see how you looked at me when I was asleep, I see you at camp lookin' up fer me when I was up with the sheep. I know you only meant to keep us safe, I know how you heart broke to say it couldn't be, I see you at the side of the road with tears in your eyes whenever we parted, I see the joy in your face when we'd meet again, I see the grief you feel now. Ennis...s'alright you have the shirts, the rest don't matter, hold them close...and remember.... .I love you so very much. Ennis...Ennis look quick, see the horse and rider way out on the prairie? That's me an ol 'Cigar Butt' always be a' watch'n over you cowboy, never let happen to you what did to me, I'm so, so sorry Ennis. Ennis I will always be in you heart, you see me in your dreams and after you take you last breath we'll be together again, always.

I can't stop crying! :'(
These are nothing short of miraculous, JP!  Please keep them coming.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2006, 02:14:26 pm »
Ennis thinking to Jack
Jack...Jack I'm sorry I had to send you away. I can't tell you how bad I feel, know I won't sleep a wink thinkin' what I put you through.. I sent you the card to let you know my troubles, felt better that I could tell 'm to you. I just wasn't thinkin', didn't know what the words would mean to you. I took that smile of yours right off you face, never saw ya lookin' so sad. So sorry ya came all this way, wouldn't blame ya a bit if ya never came back. Jack...Jack it felt so good to be in in your arms, see that smile 'fore I took it away. JacK I hope you can forgive me, and sure hope you be there next month like ya said.

I can just image Ennis thinking these very words.  Beautiful!