Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681262 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: **********THE PERFORMANCE! For Real!!!!!*************
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 10:55:20 am »

** Just to let you folks know: Security on set is very tight indeed! We do everything here to make our precious actors feel save. The first trespasser has been shot this morning. Please note: there is no messing or trespassing on Anke Spanky's film set! Don't even try! **

8)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
=Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 11:06:57 am »
%% OMG  I think I've stuffed  the whole Younger/Older Ying/Yang Heckle/Jeckle thing up.....!  Okay, look like you meant it... breath....stay calm.....%%

**ehehe...Hi everyone, I was calling Mandy earlier to get her to help with making sure Brandon was ready!  Won't be long now**

((Grinds teeth, pushes Stage Manager's microphone to mouth))

=BRAAAAAANDOOOONNNNNN!!!=
~A good general knows when to retreat~

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 11:10:05 am »
**Hehehe, this is so cute. Brandon should be here soon. He just had to run up to the store. BTW, DavidinH, can't wait to cuddle with ya on the mountain later ;)**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 11:18:41 am »

** Sheep trainer Lucise Indappadock has just gotten into his official car and is on his way to the "Broken Arsed Mountain" set. Should be here soon. **
  :)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:51:25 am by Pipedream »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 11:22:19 am »

** And our security staff is just dealing with some mad fans who want autographs from Ray. Don't worry, we have everything under control! ** 
  8)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 11:23:10 am »
** BTW, DavidinH, can't wait to cuddle with ya on the mountain later ;)**

**Mandy, would love to cuddle with ya, but I'm OLDER Jack.  I think we fight alot until I get killed.  :(**

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2006, 11:31:00 am »
**Mandy, would love to cuddle with ya, but I'm OLDER Jack.  I think we fight alot until I get killed.  :(**

**Yeah, and I'm OLDER Ennis. Remember that scene in the tent when they're asleep and cuddling? Before they fight.  ;D**

**Question for the director: Ray, when exactly will we consider young Ennis as older Ennis? Since the age increases progressively.**
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 11:33:06 am by dmmb_Mandy »

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 11:39:41 am »
**if I might add my two cents in, I'd say it's after the post-divorce-rejection of Jack, and after the Mexico trip. Ever-things different after that. **
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 11:40:08 am »
** David, since we will be working OH, so closely together  ;D as Jack and his pants.....may I ask something personal?  Just exactly how much do I need to expand my waistband for 'Older Jack'?  Don't worry, I can do it--  I've been practicing my numerous expansions in the fly area (tent scenes, reunion scene- yep, even in the kitchen in front of Alma- ... sittin' on the log hearing Ennis practically begging for an opportunity to sin  ;)....  let's just say that from the second Jack spots Ennis in front of Aguirre's trailer, these pants here have a lot o' 'fly area expanding' and 'draping across the sides of trucks' comin' up.  Not to mention some hasty unbuckling.**   :o
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2006, 11:58:06 am »
** Sheep trainer Lucise Indappadock has just gotten into her official car and is on her way to the "Broken Arsed Mountain" set. Should be here soon. **  :)

**  Lucise Indapaddock is here at last, onset, reporting for duty!  **   :D

** I swear on the bollocks of my finest sheep, this set is something else.  Wow!  **

%% I didn't know that this Ray fellow is that famous!  Look at all these people raising hell here,
just to get his autograph  :o.  OMG - I can't believe I am actually on the set of Broken Arsed!!
Who knew I'd come this far?  Damn, small country hick like me!  Wow! 
Think of all the girls who'll be begging to marry me now...hehehehehe...
Shit!  Focus, Lucise!  FOCUS!  Look serious!! %%

** Here is a little problem we encountered few days ago after I contacted the Director:  **

Yeehaw!  First problem we have is that the peeing sheep is taking its bladder to South Wales for a bloody week!  Control your flock will ya?!  PM her and arrange something!  I don't know that we will get to her part straight away anyhooooo!  But if we do, we will have to fill in some of the scenery until she gets back.  Or perhaps you have some other amazing sheep who can do some fill in tricks until she reports in!  BLOODY ACTORS!

** But I am glad to say that the situation is under control!  :D **

Sure thing.  I just tried to get a hold of Peeing Sheep's agent and all she said was that she was burned out and was taking some time off with her in-laws in Wales.  I know it is abit inconvenient, but it won't be too hard to get another sheep with a bladder problem.

We already have another actor interested in the job.  Here he is:

He is an experienced actor, and he claims that he can pee on cue.  He peed 3 times at my request, so I know that he is not lying.  Plus, with a little 'make-up', we can make him appear to be a she.

I am sure this will work out.
Thank you.

Yours,
L.I.

** So as you can see, we have already been very busy!!  **

%% Gotta prove to these people that I am the bestest goddamn Sheep Trainer EVER!!   
OMG - Momma must be so proud o' me right now!!   :D  %%