Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681746 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
%%Now where the hell is this guy?  Wait here comes a car. Boy does it need work, oh wait, this can't be this Aguirre fella, can it?  Looks like someone else looking for work.  Hell, look at the eyes on this here fella. Oh crap I think he saw me lookin at him.. Damn eyes down, eyes down.  He's checkin me out, I can tell, well he better keep those eyes to hisself...Ouch this ledge just pinched me.%%
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 09:47:48 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
(( FSD strategically arranges Mr. Ledger in Meryl's personal space, but Meryl seems distracted by someting on-line.  FSD convinces him Meryl's chi is worth the wait. ))

%% JEE-zus H!  She actually did it!  JEE-zus H! %%  ((Adjusts robes and whips on some lipstick))

"Heath!  Dahling, do sit down.  Thank  you, Sister Yaadpyar, I can take it from here.  I said, I CAN TAKE IT FROM HERE."  ((Yaadpyar reluctantly retires.  Meryl smiles warmly at Heath))  "Can I get you something to drink?  Why don't you take off your hat and jacket, dear?  Just make yourself at home." ((Takes hat and jacket, turns to hang them up, breathes in manly scent, practically faints))

((Recovering)) "I thought we might discuss the spit-ual...er spiritual...side of your role before filming begins in earnest..."
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
The Audience:  ((Continues to CONTINUE to stand and cheers for DeeDee as Ennis del Mar!))
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
The Train: %%Oooh, look at that handsome cowboy. He sure does look lonely. If he's about to be sent up on that mountain I sure hope he has some company. Too bad there are no train tracks up there.... %%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD hangs nice crystal balls to enhance the energy on the set. ))

** Crystal Balls Bring Beautiful Colored "Chi" into Your Set  **

** The main purpose of faceted crystal balls is to transmute energy.  The balls must be faceted and the size depends upon the size of the ailment you are trying to cure.   A small window approx 2' x 4' would take a 20 mm ball.  A window 4'x4' will take a 30mm ball.  Anything larger will take a 50 mm ball or a couple of 30 mm balls.  When "Sha" or hard energy enters the ball, the facets deflect the energy breaking it up and turning it into "Chi" or soft energy.  Crystal Balls are typically used in windows to transmute the "Sha" entering your home from the street.  They can also be used in an entryway or long hallway  to slow down the energy.   The size of the crystal ball you choose is dependent on the size of the ailment and the amount of energy you are trying to transmute.  In a hall or entry that is 36" wide you can use 20 mm balls, hang them approx every 4'.  In a hall 48" wide use 30 mm balls and hand them every 4'.  In halls 60" wide or large use 50mm balls and hang them every 5'. **

%%  FSD is amazed at the multi-functionality of crystal balls.  %%

FSD: "Actors - please keep crystal ball size and placement in mind.  It's important!!" 

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 11:19:04 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
= Ennis, please observe the previous post and redress your Shwaying Fung for the betterment of this performances Chi flow! =
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ellemeno

**Whew, some a those balls er the size a apples.**

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
Tootie:  %% Hmm, I know a girl who will be heading back up to her dorm room in a couple of months. I should tell her about these crystal balls. I bet she'd like some soft energy around during finals. Golly, the things you learn on a movie set! %%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile  ... The sheep trainer chills out at the Jacuzzi ...))

(( ... Back at the sheep playground ...))