Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681504 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
   The size of the crystal ball you choose is dependent on the size of the ailment and the amount of energy you are trying to transmute.  In a hall or entry that is 36" wide you can use 20 mm balls, hang them approx every 4'.  In a hall 48" wide use 30 mm balls and hand them every 4'.  In halls 60" wide or large use 50mm balls and hang them every 5'. **

%%  FSD is amazed at the multi-functionality of crystal balls.  Actors - please keep crystal ball size and placement in mind.  It's important!!   %%

** Um...  if I wanna do that 'sha' thing here in ma trailer which is 4' X 11' should I get a couple o' them balls the size a apples?   Or what.  **

Wile E.

%%Heehee...Effen' Meno & Effen' Pants, two nasty peas in a pod thinkin' the same thing!%%   ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
= Hey!  Lucise Indapaddock!  I'm not paying you for the dog to babysit the sheep while you encourage no clothes! =
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((Meryl brings Heath a cool drink and sits beside him on the couch, feeling the chi rev up to an incredible level))

%% Celeste must be reading my mind....How else would she know to start talking about balls?  How big is 50 mm?  Would they be the size of apples?   Jeez, it's hot in here.... %%

"So, Heath darling, what shall we talk about first?  Ennis's hole--SOUL! I mean--is quite beautiful, really, wouldn't you say..."
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
= Hey!  Lucise Indapaddock!  I'm not paying you for the dog to babysit the sheep while you encourage no clothes! =

((  Lucise jumps out of jacuzzi ...))

(( Dresses up in a flash and gets back to the sheep playground ...))

%%  Shit!  That was close!  But talk about bad timing! 
Just when the dude in the 'cuzzi was getting 'friendly' ... bummer!  :-\  %%

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good

Pants #1 - ** Why did they get to go?! **

Pants #2 - ** Maybe 'cause they were dry and Mrs. Twist folded them
nicely and took them to his room?  (sigh...) **

Pants #3 - ** No, man.  They got to go last summer.  They're Jack's Effen'
Favorite Pants.  Sons' a bitches. **
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Ellemeno

To Sashca (Psst, How bout "Sons of britches?")

Offline DeeDee

%% Look at this here fella tryin to make me look his way.  Wish this Aguirre would show up soon. Got some kind a funny feelin' in my belly an my face is gettin all hot.  I mus be comin down with some kind a fever.%%
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:08:27 am by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
** Things you didn't know about cowboys : You should never perform toiletry duties before arriving for a job interview just incase you need to gaze into the rear view mirror to check out some seemingly shy fellow intervieweeeeeeeeee.  **

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:09:22 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**Yes, my apologies Mr. Director and dear beloved costars. I have finally rearrived on set after about four hours of horrendous traffic. But I'm pitching up a tent here on the Q.T. (whatever the heck that is), and staying all night and all day tomorrow if I need to.**

YOUNG JACK:

((As the train rushes by, a lone blue truck rattles down the road of Signal, heading to the trailer that YOUNG ENNIS is leaning against. The truck sputters up to the trailer and grinds to a halt, its engine and exhaust loudly complaining. The truck rocks unsteadily for a moment as YOUNG JACK accompanied by YOUNG JACK'S JEANS dismount from the truck.))

((Kicking the truck's tire.))
Sh*t!

((He places his hands on his waist and looks at the truck, then turns and notices Ennis. He turns around completely and looks fully at him, the expression in his eyes vague but somehow familiar.))

**Emerged from hiding shell
The fated stirs his being.
Into the depths of hell,
A void expression lacking.

Not a hell of pain,
but one of ecstasy.
And from the human strain:
another soul to see.**
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:24:45 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ellemeno

%%I'm so excited, Daniel and DeeDee are both in the thread at the same time.%%  ((Elle goes to pee and get her glasses, which she needs at night now, thanks to her aging eyes, hoping it will be a long night of goodness and folderol ahead.))