Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681298 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
**Oh, I see. So you want the action to move along, but you don't want to move it along so swiftly in case an inanimate object or animal wants to interject something. A Disney-esque version, if you will. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Mr Indapaddock walks over to the Director ...))

** Errrr...Boss - can I have a word in yer ear?  Ummm, I wanted to ask if it'd be okay if I took off for few hours.  You see, the thing is that I just received a letter from home, and my sister Spermanza has just had triplets.  I'd love to go see them and be back in few hours. **

(( Waits quietly ..continues ...))

** As a matter of fact, here are the cute little sweethearts ...**

** Ooops...errr..wrong photo!!  :-\ ..
These are the triplets: 2 boys and a gal..**

** Aren't they darlin??  So could I take off for a few to go see 'em Boss?  :-\  **

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
**  Yes Jack, I am Walt slowly defrosting!  **

**  Lucise Man!  Take me with you and we'll both take it off!  Congratulations to your sister for the other triplets by the way, although with a name such SPERMANZA, what could be expected?! **
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
**  Lucise Man!  Take me with you and we'll both take it off!  Congratulations to your sister for the other triplets by the way, although with a name such SPERMANZA, what could be expected?! **

** Yer my hero Boss!  I will pass the good wishes to Spermie, she will be thrilled.  :D
Just to keep your mind at ease, I have gotten my friend Iqualuit to babysit them sheep while I am gone.  He is very experienced in all things sheep!  His father used to own the
largest herd of sheep in Upper Mongolia before he sold everything to move out here ...
Our sheep will be in good hands!  :)  **

**  He will go back home when I get back in a coupla hours!  Thank you Boss!  ;D  **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Yer my hero Boss!  I will pass the good wishes to Spermie, she will be thrilled.  :D
Just to keep your mind at ease, I have gotten my friend Iqualuit to babysit them sheep while I am gone.  He is very experienced in all things sheep!  His father used to own the
largest herd of sheep in Upper Mongolia before he sold everything to move out here ...
Our sheep will be in good hands!  :)  **

**  He will go back home when I get back in a coupla hours!  Thank you Boss!  ;D  **

** Oh dear. Folks, I've reason to believe our sheep trainer won't have much time for us today! Hope that replacement trainer is any good... **

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=2779.msg45994;topicseen#msg45994

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((watches the film of the last few scenes with the director tapping his foot nearby. When the scenes cut, the director is looking at them both, an eyebrow arched but nothing spoken.)) %% Gulp! %%

** You want us to do it again? **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
** NO WAY!  ** 

(( Stops tapping foot and puts down hammer ))

%%  Aaahhhhhhhhhh that's a releif  %%

= Stage call has been sent to Ennis' Cigarettes, and the rest of the cast are out celebrating Lucise Indapaddock's Birthday =
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
=Thanks to reminder from the actor playing the part of the horse with the low startle point (jenny) I have ammended cassie's lines to ensure she is a glass collector! She would be too young to pull pints in her Uncle's (I made this part up!!) pub, so has to make do with being a glass collector until she is old enough to be a real barmaid!=
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** Mr. Raymille, Mr. Raymille! *flapping pants legs wildly* I'm sorry if Jack's pants were leaning a little more towards laconic tonight, but at least they were THERE (Thank you, Daniel!).  **
** All Right. Umm, ((flips the page)), I guess we're about here.**

YOUNG JACK:

((Caught gazing at Ennis, he looks away quickly, walks back to the truck and leans back against it, his body overcome with a sensual ease. Having nothing else to look at, he gazes back at Ennis. The blue depths of his eyes darken in passion. He puts a hand on his waist, subtly caressing the pocket of his jeans as he leans back on his other arm. His stance is decidedly sexual and heated.))

"Sensual ease", baby....   and "Decidedly sexual and heated".

%%  Oh, Daniel is SO GOOD!  Jack's pants may just do all the drapin' and belt-buckle flickin' ... slidin' off hastily and all around lookin' about as sexy as a pair of pants can look....   and let DANIEL come up with all those purty words......  YEAH! %%

%%Feeling so guilty....!  Immediately after posting the picture of Jack's 'left behind in Lightning Flat' pants, I had to rush my daughter to the emergency room because she had an allergic reaction that was rapidly closing up her throat and her face was swelling.  She was treated right away so was out of danger, but had to stay several hours.  Once I was sure all was well.....   yes, you guessed it....   I was pacing around worrying I'd miss my cues!  (Oh, No--  what if the pants go to Signal and drape across the truck without me?!  They did, and I survived.)  Thanks again to Young Jack who made sure he didn't arrive Pants-less....although.....  ;D   we'll save that for our 'DVD added features' version. %%

**Mr. Raymille?  Just in case more unforeseen absences occur, would it be okay if:

Truck Driver - He'll be okay for awhile....   he has plenty to 'think on'.

Jack's Pants - Looks like Jack's pants will be well taken care of, clinging lovingly to every inch of those long, muscular legs, gently rounded buttocks region, and fluctuating firmness in the fly zone.  I'll try to always be there, ensuring all pants parts are in smooth working order.  But in my absence, Pants will accompany Jack at all times....   except for laundry day, of course!   (Will that work?)

Cigar Butt - I'd like to appoint an understudy for this role, so that in the event of a 'Marilyn Monroe-length waiting period, the story can continue.  I was hoping Low-Startle-Point Jenny might step in if needed, since she seems to have enough filly feistiness for two (right, Jenny?  ;D ) Just tryin' to cover all bases, Mr. Raymille, Sir.  **
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
**Damn.  Sorry I missed my cue, Mr. Raymille.  I had all kinds of backstory prepared about it taking me so long because I was at the spa getting extra buttery-ness injected into my leaves, too.  Maybe Ennis is trying to cut down?**
No more beans!