Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681105 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((strokes her neck))

Right you are, we just gotta wait for Ennis here. He likes playing with ropes and leather.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((Meryl stands up, stomps her feet, claps her hands and whistles))

Yeehaw, way to go!  Now that's what I call high-class entertainment!  ;D

By Daniel
** Just let me catch my breath a bit... So whadya all think, do I need psychological help yet? **

No, boy, you need an agent!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
HORNY, VOYEURISTIC FLY:

When are you horses gonna get a move on?  I've got a lot of on-the-wall-of-the-tent preparations to make...

%%Ooh, hold the phone...  There's some good shit right over this way...%%
No more beans!

Offline YaadPyar

(( Feng Shui Director offers brief interlude to balance out energy of cast and focus and center the activity going forward.  She offers a to each member of the cast and crew made up of special crystals.  The bracelet can be worn concealed which is important since cowboys, cigarettes, flies, etc., typically do not wear bracelets.  ))

(( Everyone stops for a minute to wrap their magnetic bracelet strands around the appropriate body part. ))

** Hematite: This is the most recommended stone for grounding, by encouraging ones survival instincts and is centering. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration, memory, practicality, and helps with sound sleep. Considered the symbol of life energy, hematite allows for more confidence, will power and boldness. A protective stone and helps bolster low self-esteem. It restores equilibrium, stability and helps one maintain their sense of self.

Pearl: Lessens stress and its resulting maladies: hypertension, headaches, and exhaustion. May help to prevent heart attacks and strokes. Also an assist in digestion and may reduce the chance of developing ulcers.

Onyx: Balances and grounds.  Promotes fidelity. Absorbs and flattens emotional intensity. Excellent for centering/aligning. Banish grief,enhance self control, wise decision-making, encourages happiness/good fortune. Helps one to follow the path alone, promotes personal strength, understand the reality of the moment, become the master of one's own future.

** FSD offers this as a gift of friendship to each one, as she originally received it herself.  Each bead has power, but even more so infused with the love and good wishes of friends.  **

%%  FSD appreciates the indulgence of cast and crew for a moment's break from the non-stop hilarity.  %%

« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 01:40:46 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** What utterly fantastic actors Mr Raymille has on this production.  :D
Folks, I have been informed that the caterers have outdone themselves...
Apparently Mr Raymille and his Assistant Directors are VERY impressed with the way production is going ...
Wanna go check it out?? ... **

** Okay..WOW!!!!   :o  I am digging in!!  :D  **

(( Walks over to the bar to start off with some booze ...))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** That does look delicious, but unfortunately I've got a lunch meeting with my agent off site... Apparently someone told him I could write Broadway Productions, don't know where they got that idea. But I'll straighten it out and get back on site as soon as possible. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

= At the request of several cast members, the budget has been extended to hire two of the best psychiatrists mony can buy.  Please feel free to consult either or both of these highly trained proffessionals for non judgemental assesment =

~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

**whoa, we have some freakin fine craft services on this production!  Mr Raymille sure knows how to treat his cast and crew!  It pays to work with da best**

Offline YaadPyar

** Apparently, Mr. Raymille is at another big premiere today, unveiling a new look.  He's been travelling all over, whetting the appetitite of the paparazzi and media about B.A.M., doing everything in his power to build buzz.  He's tireless in his promotional efforts, which is not easy, as he is deeply committed to wearing red suits on the red carpet, and they are not as easy to find as you might guess. 

Who says pleats don't work?!?  They just have to be balanaced by the right hat.  **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
(( Feng Shui Director offers brief interlude to balance out energy of cast and focus and center the activity going forward.  She offers a to each member of the cast and crew made up of special crystals.  The bracelet can be worn concealed which is important since cowboys, cigarettes, flies, etc., typically do not wear bracelets.  ))

** Hematite: This is the most recommended stone for grounding, by encouraging ones survival instincts and is centering. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration, memory, practicality, and helps with sound sleep. Considered the symbol of life energy, hematite allows for more confidence, will power and boldness. A protective stone and helps bolster low self-esteem. It restores equilibrium, stability and helps one maintain their sense of self.

Onyx: Balances and grounds.  Promotes fidelity. Absorbs and flattens emotional intensity. Excellent for centering/aligning. Banish grief,enhance self control, wise decision-making, encourages happiness/good fortune. Helps one to follow the path alone, promotes personal strength, understand the reality of the moment, become the master of one's own future.

** FSD offers this as a gift of friendship to each one, as she originally received it herself.  Each bead has power, but even more so infused with the love and good wishes of friends.  **

%%  FSD appreciates the indulgence of cast and crew for a moment's break from the non-stop hilarity.  %%

LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

Oh, perfect, FSD! Can you make me one of these in saddle size? I'll just charge it to props. I think I'll need a lot of Hematite and Onyx to help me stay grounded and centered this summer, and the extra weight couldn't hurt either... Best of all, them dark jewels'll accentuate my pretty black mane and tail!

Thanks!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."