Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681809 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile, over at the dining hall ...
The cast and crew dig into the food and booze ...))

(( FSD tries to get people interested in her new book ...))

((Busboy passes out after a night of debauchery ... who knows what he gets into after dark? ))

((Ms Spanky hovers, putting up a show while trying to keep an eye on everyone ...))

((The ever-dutiful sheep trainer is back with his sheep, spending some quality time  ...))

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

One of the sheep: **Hey, Indapaddock! When can we get started? We are dying to go up that mountain!!!**  :(

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

** Why Mr. Raymille, Sir, If I may say, you look just as fetching with your clothes on.  **

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD has lugged this big gorgeous ceremonial gong all the way to the mountains of Wyoming (them ceremonial Feng Shui gongs is hard to pack).  She hits the gong long and hard, resulting in a resounding loud noise, signalling the beginning of the ascent up the mountain.  ))

%%  Time to get moving.  The sheep are getting restless and the LSP horse is all hopped-up on Starbucks coffee, meaning Jack's pants are in danger of hitting the ground the minute he gets thrown from that filly.  %%
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
= At the request of several cast members, the budget has been extended to hire two of the best psychiatrists mony can buy.  Please feel free to consult either or both of these highly trained proffessionals for non judgemental assesment =

**Well, it all started last night. I kept dreaming of dancing and singing sheep.**

Statler: Is that what's bothering ewe?

Waldorf: Bothering the ewes, anyway!

((Both laugh))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:14:25 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Over at the sheep playground...excitement and anticipation is in the air ...)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
One of the sheep: **Hey, Indapaddock! When can we get started? We are dying to go up that mountain!!!**  :(

Another sheep: ** Hey, don't be so impatient! I've just been over to the sheep recreation center. You have to check that out!!! **  ;D

((In the meantime in said sheep recreation center...))
:)

** Boy, I tell ya... You go up Broken Arsed ! I'll stay here forever! **  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:44:24 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis

(( Tying ropes so food will stay on the mules.  Glances over at Jack with a horse that is bucking fiercely.))

Hey bud, that horse may throw ya.  Ya might wanna be careful, huh.  Never know what you can damage if that happens.

%% What did I just say??  Damnit, why do I care if he falls and hurts that beautiful body.  Wha??  Ok, I need help. %%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((smiling at Ennis))

Not a problem. We've come to an understandin'. You ready to go, or you want me to tie something up?

%% Okay, that was just downright flirting. Gotta stop doing that. %%
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.