Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3184311 times)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #4380 on: September 24, 2006, 08:44:07 am »
you have a wonderful sunday afternoon Louise!

I am very, very grateful to all of you.  And that includes all of you lurkers!

love and kisses and gettin fancy!

Louise

:-*  :-*  :-*

off to read the new chapter! yippee
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4381 on: September 24, 2006, 08:57:12 am »

The sight which greets Ennis at the Holiday Inn. Ellery sleeping like a baby.
Ooooooh.....beautiful Jo, thank you!

Yeah Louise, love those shoulders and those sweet lips.....*sigh....*

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4382 on: September 24, 2006, 08:57:20 am »
yup!  If company doesnt stay too long I may be able to get another chapter done tonight, but that won't be for maaaany hours!

cant you drop a subtle hint? ;) ;) ;) ;). Seriously though, you did spoil us yesterday and we appreciate it. Do your guests know about this story? If not, why not? They dont know what they are missing. Maybe Ellery needs one of Ennis,s famous massages, front and back? To help with his aches and pains of course. ;) Me and June could pass the oil couldnt we June? And we get to watch too, yippeeeee lol. Noooooooooo trouble atall lol. ;) ;) ;) ;)

yb

« Reply #4383 on: September 24, 2006, 08:59:28 am »
Yeah, Louise, you have a wonderful time with your guests.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4384 on: September 24, 2006, 09:01:07 am »
of course right now I feel MASSIVELY GUILTY.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4385 on: September 24, 2006, 09:07:42 am »
Ooooooooooo June look what I found amongst my MANY saved chapters lol. Just to send you to the cold shower again lol.

This was called a special request.(it certainly was a nice one lol)

He pressed the tip of his tongue against his pucker, then away, rubbing it up and around, making a slow circle before pressing against it again, getting almost inside as it twitched once more, a shudder going through Ennis’s body, Ellery keeping a slow and stately rhythm of soft strokes, down from the base of his cock and up, as though in slow motion, and made another circuit of his sphincter before pressing against it once more, this time greeted by a harder, more insistent twitch, and pressed, the tip of his tongue sliding slightly in, closing his lips around it and then pressing further. Ennis gasped, gripping the pillow below him, his ass trembling. Ellery wiggled his tongue and pressed deeper, pulled back and started tonguing him with that same stately rhythm he was using on his cock, and Ennis’s head flew up, his back arching. “Oh... jesus god,” he choked out, hardly able to speak.

Ellery slid his left hand down and pressed it lightly behind his balls, stroking his perineum as his tongue slid smoothly in, twisting his head slightly to give more stimulation to the delicate pucker as it reacted to every slightest sensation, Ennis now panting heavily and audibly, his hips rising and falling against the sliding movement, pressing against the tongue as Ellery stroked the delicate spot over his prostate, and Ennis’s eyesight grew dim, his ass twitching as he fought the urge to buck against that teasing tongue. “Oh... god... this is ... ahhh..” his voice strangled as Ellery's tongue explored him, fucking him with the most delicate strokes imaginable, and his body began to tremble rhythmically as a slow-building explosion began to mount from the base of his spine. “Yeah, muh ... more...” he begged, stuttering, his knees stiff, his hips mobile, trying to get the entire pleasure of the tongue urging him moment by moment closer to a flashpoint, his cock now thick and turgid as it thrust against Ellery’s hand, now giving him a firmer grip and a slightly faster stroke.

He knew he couldn’t drag Ennis out much further, pressing his first two fingers firmly behind his balls and stroking up, he thrust his tongue deeply inside, now intent, his hand gripping his cock and tugging, the instructions now clear, and Ennis obeyed those stroking fingers, his orgasm rising like a long-held geyser, jetting out over Ellery’s hand as gasped out a choked exclamation... “oh fuck....” his ass spasming rapidly now with the release. Ellery slid his right hand off Ennis’s cock, now coated with semen, straightened up to his knees, pulled out, wiped the hot come into the crack of his ass, wasting no time, and then slid two fingers deep inside him, holding him open. Ennis jerked beneath him in surprise, grunting loudly.

“Time fer fuckin... ya ready?”

“Uhhhh ...” Ennis replied, incoherent. Ellery slid his fingers in and out, slowly, working him further open, then pressed his ring finger in, listening for a change in the sound of Ennis’s moans.

“This feel good?” he asked, more softly, going slowly but not sparing him a full thrust of his fingers, right up to the knuckle, and cracked a smile as he watched Ennis’s ass move back.

“Yeah.”

“Good,” he did not pull out just yet, but continued working his slick fingers into Ennis’s hole, the spasms now subsiding into post orgasmic relaxation, then he slid his fingers out and slid his left hand over his hip, stroking his ass gently, soothing him.

“Just gonna lube up a little more, you’ll be okay...” he said, hand still stroking, before reaching for the Vaseline, coating his cock thickly before pressing it against the trembling sphincter once more.

“Ennis?”

“Hunh...” came the reply from beneath him.

“Got ta press down against me, soon as ya feel me, push, okay?”

“Uh huh.” Ellery closed his eyes, and pressed the head of his cock into the tight ring, neck throbbing with his racing pulse, and Ennis let out a hard groan. Despite his orgasm, the liquor, and all the preparation, Ennis was still tight. Ellery stroked his flanks, making shushing sounds as he stroked his ass.

“Just relax, just relax, we’ll wait.” He knew that Ennis was afraid now, and this might be the point at which he would have to pull out, beat off, and reassure him, or get Ennis hard again so he could fuck him.... it was a risk he had to take, turning the tables this way.

“No, I’m okay, do it,” came the growled reply. “Fuck me darlin,” he added, and Ellery watched his hands once more clench on the pillow.

“Just gonna go slow,” he said, and then began to move, as slowly as possible, listening to the hiss of his breath, the tenor of his groans, and the sigh of submission as Ennis’s body accepted the invasion of his cock.

“You okay?” Ellery asked, hearing Ennis’s breath begin to slow.

“Do it,” Ennis growled once more, arching up, impatient now, and Ellery pulled back, thrusting gently, his hands still caressing the trembling hips, but Ennis bucked back on him, a fierce pleasure at the penetration, now taking hold, his grunts of arousal as his cock grew hard under the internal pressure of Ellery’s cock, and soon, they were striving together, the still gentle thrusts now full and deep, his pelvis slapping against the smooth muscles of Ennis’s ass, and Ellery had to hold on to steady himself, gripping his hips, urged on by the low growls of Ennis urging him... “come on, come on...” and he came on, driving deep into the impossible tightness of Ennis’s bowels, and he felt himself tighten and ascend, leaning over Ennis’s back and straightening up now, buried deep as even in the superior position, he was obeying Ennis’s dominant need.

“Oh god, I’m comin....” Ellery said, voice soft, faint, and he thrust hard, hands tightening, control lost somewhere in the background of his thoughts, smothered by the low howl of release as Ennis shuddered and came before him, clenching his cock in an irresistible grip and forcing his eruption. He pulled back and drove into him several more times, once for each spasm of pleasure, with smaller ejaculations each time.

At last, the spasms ended, and the pressure on his cock lessened and he felt himself slip out, and he stroked those muscular flanks once more, placing a kiss on the small of Ennis’s back before he pulled out completely, flopping down on the bed, knees bent up, and now spent. Ennis rose onto his hands, straightening his elbows. “Holy fuck, Ellery...” he whispered, before reaching for the cigar box and lighter and turning over on his back, flopping down against the pillow as he put the cigar to his lips and lighted it. He set down the lighter, right hand groping for some part of Ellery he could touch, slick with sweat from their effort.

So whose gonna make it to that cold shower first then June? LOL. ;) ;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 09:09:46 am by souxi »

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4386 on: September 24, 2006, 09:19:37 am »

I am very, very grateful to all of you.  And that includes all of you lurkers!

love and kisses and gettin fancy!

Louise
You're more than welcome Louise  :)
I enjoy reading TLS so, so much, it's been a part of my daily routine for so long. I really don't know what I'd do if you decided to stop writing it!!
Love and kisses right back at ya and YES!! hopefully many, many gettin fancy chaps!!  ;D

:-* :-*

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #4387 on: September 24, 2006, 09:21:13 am »

Here it is just waitin' for you Souxi!
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4388 on: September 24, 2006, 09:25:13 am »

Here it is just waitin' for you Souxi!
Heeeee Souxi! I guess you're getting under first!!! LOL!  ;D  ;D

Nice one, Jo!  ;D

And Souxi, the thing with watching is, it always makes you want to join in.....  :P  ;)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #4389 on: September 24, 2006, 09:31:09 am »
Ooooooooooo June look what I found amongst my MANY saved chapters lol. Just to send you to the cold shower again lol.

You have ALL the 'gettin fancy' chaps saved?!?
Good thinking..... ;D