Author Topic: Just in case your tempted to think leaving IMDb was a hasty decision  (Read 7958 times)

vkm91941

This was posted this morning at 7 am on the Brokeback Mountain Board at IMDb:

LET THE DELETION OF POST BEGIN   
 by - foxinator 3 minutes ago (Fri Mar 31 2006 03:53:42)   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE PHANTOM TROLLS WILL DISPERSE ALL OVER THIS BOARD .PREPARE FOR THE
DESTRUCTION OF THE BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN BOARD..ASK PIERRE TREMBLAY WHAT HAPPENED
TO THEIR BOARD.
T TO PLAN TO START THE TAKEOVER THER SOON . THE WIMPS HAVE GIVEN UP...PATHETIC WIMPS,THEIR WIDOW BITCH VICTORIA HAS ALSO GIVEN UP. HAHAHA THE TROLL TAKEOVER
IS ALMOST COMPLETE
YOUR TIME IS UP

Little cretin probably posted it before he left for school.

NOW Are you all glad we're here and he's THERE!  I sure am!  ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Just in case your tempted to think leaving IMDb was a hasty decision
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 08:17:38 am »
IMDb should figure out they have a problem on their hands, but they really don't seem to care, do they?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 09:53:13 am by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 08:22:36 am »
That's inexcusably rude and hurtful.  Twerps feed on attention of any kind, and our absence from Chez Tremblay is probably driving them bonkers.  They know they can't attack us here, and so they're trying to find ways to provoke us into coming back.

The only fitting response is to treat such posts with the disdain they deserve.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 08:31:45 am »

Honestly, what do these people do with their lives if THIS is the sort of stuff that gets them psyched? Wow..

That was an exceptionally low comment about Victoria.  What I wouldn't give to have five minutes alone with this pathetic little no-hoper. Actually I wouldn't even need five.
Chut up!

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 08:52:35 am »

Honestly, what do these people do with their lives if THIS is the sort of stuff that gets them psyched? Wow..

That was an exceptionally low comment about Victoria.  What I wouldn't give to have five minutes alone with this pathetic little no-hoper. Actually I wouldn't even need five.

It'd be poetic justice if someone took a tire iron to him.

Did I post that in public?

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 09:31:36 am »
I can't believe what he called you. This boy is very vindictive. He strikes me as dangerous person too. But hopefully its just his hormones or something and that he eventually matures and outgrows this stupid behavior of his.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 09:45:36 am »
No, it wasn't a hasty decision, but I'm still fumiing about it.  I've never let such juvenile twerps run me off before, and I'm furious IMDb wasn't cooperative.  Their excuse that they're too understaffed to check complaints is just bulls-t.  If they've gotten so big that they can no longer moderate or investigate abuse of their product, perhaps they shouldn't be offering forums to webpatrons and just go back to being an archive.

I am most certainly writing IMDb a massive letter of complaint.

If these tiny wankers took apart the PT board, they can most certainly do it to any other board they don't like.  They're vicious (look at what that anal-retentive twerp called Vickie), vindictive and small-minded bullies who hide behind their anonymity and mamma's pants but would cry if you slapped their hands because they're such cowards and that's me just being nice.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 10:08:55 am by delalluvia »

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 10:01:08 am »
I'm gonna keep posting thread after thread of 'Pierre Tremblay' , you know, give the damn trolls something to delete.  :-\

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 10:09:45 am »
I just checked, and as of 9 a.m. EST Friday, TOB is down to 49,000 some posts.  CT's a little over 10,000, about where it was yesterday.   :(

And yes, his nastiness toward V sickens me.  And it would toward anyone else for that matter.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 10:13:12 am by amh625 »
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 10:28:55 am »
by - foxinator 3 minutes ago (Fri Mar 31 2006 03:53:42)

My response is one of those Heathers-like "WHATEVER!"  :)

Nice choice in handles by the way.  Is there a Loofahman and Falafel in the team as well?  :)

If they get bored because nobody pays any attention to them, they go away.  I've done this for 20 years now and it's always the same story.  If people talk about them in a forum they can see, they feel they have power.  If nobody ever pays attention to them or replies to them, they get bored and go away.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming