Author Topic: What's for breakfast/lunch/supper?  (Read 1002833 times)

injest

Re: What's for breakfast/lunch/supper?
« Reply #370 on: December 05, 2008, 12:54:26 am »
I think she meant to say, Work is right out the front door. She has a farm. Right, Jess?

yep, so the commute home isn't that bad!  :laugh: :laugh:

anytime I have dinner ready he can be there in like two seconds.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #371 on: December 05, 2008, 08:41:41 pm »
Breakfast - Two slices of toast with butter, sugar and cinnamon and half of an orange. Glass of milk.

Lunch - Fried Spam on a bun with lettuce, tomato and mayonniase. Pickle. Glass of ice tea.

Snack - A vanilla ice cream cone! Cody and I shared it. He takes a lick and then I take one! :)

Dinner - Seafood Salad again. Dad wanted me to cook it for him before I went back home for the weekend. Here's a pic -

My late night snack will probably be a bowl of popcorn. I bought a new bag of popcorn, Indiana grown. The best!! ;)  I have a few friends coming over and we will munch on popcorn, play some cards and probably watch a good movie. We're thinking about watching Titanic tonight (1997 Leo DiCaprio version)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #372 on: December 05, 2008, 09:43:15 pm »
Breakfast - Two slices of toast with butter, sugar and cinnamon and half of an orange. Glass of milk.

Lunch - Fried Spam on a bun with lettuce, tomato and mayonniase. Pickle. Glass of ice tea.
Snack - A vanilla ice cream cone! Cody and I shared it. He takes a lick and then I take one! :)

Dinner - Seafood Salad again. Dad wanted me to cook it for him before I went back home for the weekend. Here's a pic -

My late night snack will probably be a bowl of popcorn. I bought a new bag of popcorn, Indiana grown. The best!! ;)  I have a few friends coming over and we will munch on popcorn, play some cards and probably watch a good movie. We're thinking about watching Titanic tonight (1997 Leo DiCaprio version)

SPAMBURGER!!!

I was just reading the history of Spam yesterday! Spam's good!

(and I have shared a ice cream cone with a cat before!)

the pasta looks very good! You don't scrimp on the meat, Don would approve!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #373 on: December 05, 2008, 09:54:01 pm »
I didn't have any peas this time, so I added some chopped yellow and green pepper instead. And a little onion. :)

The pepper was really good in there. I'll probably continue to add it to the recipe from now on. No, I'm not scrimpy with the seafood. Those white chunks you see in there is the crab. And I always pullt the tails off the shrimp before I add them in. Nobody should have to dig through their meal to pull shrimp tails off! :P

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #374 on: December 05, 2008, 10:13:53 pm »
I didn't have any peas this time, so I added some chopped yellow and green pepper instead. And a little onion. :)

The pepper was really good in there. I'll probably continue to add it to the recipe from now on. No, I'm not scrimpy with the seafood. Those white chunks you see in there is the crab. And I always pullt the tails off the shrimp before I add them in. Nobody should have to dig through their meal to pull shrimp tails off! :P

the Chairman would approve!

I bet it is yummy!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #375 on: December 05, 2008, 10:32:57 pm »
Breakfast - Two slices hot buttered toast, one with Vegemite topping and the other with apricot conserve. Pot of Twining's Irish Breakfast tea.

Lunch - I will shortly be logging off to prepare Saturday lunch. I hear a ham sandwich on wholegrain bread calling my name; with lashings of hot, hot, hot English mustard. Haven't decided on what the tea will be - probably a pot of Twining's Orange Pekoe.

Dinner - For dinner this evening I'm leaning towards a steak with garlic butter, fresh tossed garden salad in vinaigrette dressing and chips (think French fries, but thicker!). With a couple  of glasses of Merlot.  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #376 on: December 05, 2008, 10:34:36 pm »
Breakfast - Two slices hot buttered toast, one with Vegemite topping and the other with apricot conserve. Pot of Twining's Irish Breakfast tea.

Lunch - I will shortly be logging off to prepare Saturday lunch. I hear a ham sandwich on wholegrain bread calling my name; with lashings of hot, hot, hot English mustard. Haven't decided on what the tea will be - probably a pot of Twining's Orange Pekoe.

Dinner - For dinner this evening I'm leaning towards a steak with garlic butter, fresh tossed garden salad in vinaigrette dressing and chips (think French fries, but thicker!). With a couple  of glasses of Merlot.  :D

I bet I can guess what your favorite brand of tea is!!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #377 on: December 05, 2008, 10:47:43 pm »
One of the friends of my brother was here to-day at mother's, to see how was my brother.

I had to mentioned that my brother passed away into heaven!

This visitor is a hunter!

Tomorrow, he will bring me fresh eggs from his free range chickens. That makes me happy and will diminished my sadness!

Guess what else as foods?

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 05, 2008, 11:55:44 pm »
I bet I can guess what your favorite brand of tea is!!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

Um . . . . . . er . . . . . . ah . . . . . . Twinings?  ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #379 on: December 06, 2008, 12:06:41 am »
Um . . . . . . er . . . . . . ah . . . . . . Twinings?  ;)   :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yep! I make a cup of tea now and again but never have made an entire pot..not of the hot kind.