Author Topic: Can we have an ladies of BBM thread?  (Read 5431 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Re: Can we have an ladies of BBM thread?
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 05:31:08 am »

Lool at those eyes!  No wonder Jake said making out with her was "like a breath of fresh air" lol ;)

Never mind those eyes... how about those lips!!!  Oh my god..

*goes weak at the knees*
Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 07:28:27 am »
yes her lips are very Jolie-esque aren't they!! never noticed it too much before!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 09:39:01 am »
yes her lips are very Jolie-esque aren't they!! never noticed it too much before!

I like her lips much better than Angelina's... Angelina's have always freaked me out for some reason, but Anne's have this way of being both cute and incredibly sexy at the same time

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 08:09:19 pm »
Great pics.  That very 'exposed' Anne is extremely hot.  And I liked Michelle Willliams' 'Pamela Anderson' look.  But OMG, she's SOOOOOOOOOOOO tiny in that pic.  It makes me think the mags are photoshopping Michelle down.  It doesn't seem humanly possible for her to be so small.

IMO Anne's combination of very large distinctive eyes and a generous mouth verge on overpowering.  When she smirks or has a large smile - like in little's "good thinking, Chris" pic - her mouth starts to look like The Joker from 'Batman'.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 08:12:49 pm by delalluvia »

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2006, 08:46:19 pm »
A little Michelle...

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 08:52:04 pm »
or maybe a little LaShawn (Anna Faris)...

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 08:55:00 pm »

Lool at those eyes!  No wonder Jake said making out with her was "like a breath of fresh air" lol ;)

Are you kidding?   If Anne expressed interest in me, I'd switch teams!     She is not only beautiful, but has a great personality too!    :-*

vkm91941

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 03:32:55 am »

Linda Cardellini

&

Kate Mara

Offline OverTheRainbow

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • Love Is A Force Of Nature
    • My Livejournal
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2006, 10:13:59 am »
The GORGEOUS Anne Hathaway:

Such a beautiful smile!!

Adorable! ;D

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2006, 04:15:35 pm »
Hi, all!  Just looked through this thread the first time today, and wondered what I could add to it--  so, I thought, who's missing?  Fayette!  I started searching for an image of her (Mary Liboiron) and couldn't find one! (Okay, I didn't try too hard.) I'm guessing there are screencaps of her as Fayette, but have any of you seen pictures of the actress outside of Brokeback Mountain?  It's the only film listed for her on the IMDb, and I can't find ANYTHING about her, or any pictures.  I was so surprised by that, I decided to come back to this thread and ask all of you if you can find any non-BBM images of Mary. 

Okay, I'll be checking back to see who completes the mission--  winner gets 120 cans of formula!

;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."