Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 136581 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Chris is AWAKE!!!!!***Updated News 7/26*** 8:04 PM PDT the latest
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2006, 08:16:09 pm »
I'd like to add my continued best wishes and crossed-fingers here.  It is nice to hear some positive news!  We're all pulling for you Chris!
 :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2006, 08:55:32 pm »
I am posting for Keren, aka EnnisLovesJack, who asked me to post some love to Chris. Keren is getting ready to move her life across this big country, from San Diego to the east coast, so that is why she hasn't been around these parts for a few weeks. But she's with us in spirit. :-* :) :D

If she were here, she'd tell Chris,

:)  "Jack Nasty loves you!!"   :)

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

vkm91941

Re: Light a candle for Chris
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2006, 09:25:33 pm »
116 Candles from  6  countries on  4 pages.  Some from friends we haven't seen in a long time, some from the folks in Brokeback Mountain, Ennis, Jack, Aguirre, Lureen, Alma, Lashawn, AlmaJr and Jenny, some from friends and family of posters here who have never met Chris but heard he was in need from someone here.  It lovely just lovely.  If you haven't lit a candle today, please take a minute and do it now.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BBM

Thank you!  :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 12:48:04 am by vkm91941 »

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2006, 09:48:52 pm »
... I don't know what else to say, but what love.....

Juan

That really says it all. 

Continued love, Chris.
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Just signing off for the night, now; I'm off to do some pillow practice with Chris. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. Though it may sound strange to some, I am feeling very connected to Chris as I do this practice, and it's really helping ME feel better about the situation because I can FEEL it working, I can feel him absorbing the love-energy, and his spirit feels somehow a little lighter and brighter today than yesterday. I laugh and joke to him sometimes, and it's really great to feel like I can somehow do that even across the miles. I heard today that even spending 10 minutes doing this is really good for him, that time is different on the level of consciousness that this love is working on.

It's also teaching me so much about the heart, and what a blessing it is to open up myself and give. I see now how very closed and afraid we all are most of the time, myself included, and this practice gives me a way to jump across that chasm to the love that is abundant and flowing.

Thanks to everyone for your continued practice of this, now and definitely in the days and weeks to come. No amount of love is too much for him.

In peace,
Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2006, 10:46:51 pm »
Yes, continued love and support Chris! .. :-*

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2006, 11:01:16 pm »
Four candles to burn tonight for Chris, Shea, their mom, and little CJ.

With great big spoonfuls of love and healing light,

Jenny

Offline mancityjinx

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2006, 11:25:13 pm »
Is there any other word guys??? I can't stand that Chris is going through this...

Chris you better get through this or Hilary will bitch you out and you know how that can get!!!!!!! Your family and this board need you! *sending my positive thought vibes like crazy*

Much love to Chris and his family...

I really miss you friend... :'(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2006, 11:38:30 pm »
Another candle for Chris...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and another angel to watch over him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

God Speed Chris! We are praying for you!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:40:18 pm by David925 »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

vkm91941

« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2006, 12:18:31 am »
No word from Shea tonight as yet, but he has been on line and picked up the messages I left for him.  In this case I can honestly say to you all that no news, means just that, no news.  Chris is continueing on much as we last heard from Shea.  And that is a good thing given the severity of his illness.  IF there had been any dramatic changes of ANY kind Shea would tell us.  In my nursing experience the third day is usually the turning point so I look for improvement late tomorrow or early Saturday.  We will see.

So rest assure Chris is still hangin in there and fighting the good fight.  Keep up those prayers and positive energy bursts, light those candles and spend 5 minutes every few hours sending your love out to Chris.  He feels it, he's drinking it all in and he will get well. I believe that with my whole heart now.  He will get well, it's just going to take time and we will help him do it by lending him our strength until he regains his own.

:-*  :-*  :-*

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 12:20:45 am by vkm91941 »