Author Topic: Such a great smile!  (Read 4578 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Such a great smile!
« on: July 21, 2006, 08:09:29 pm »
OK.  I'm supposed to be in New York.  But my flight, just like last time I was going, was cancelled due to bad weather.  I don't yet know if I'm going tomorrow instead.  This was my view out the plane window for 4 hours today on the runway before they cancelled the flight and went back to the gate.  Lovely, hunh?

But one nice benefit of this cancellation is that I get to spend some more time with Juan, who is here in Chicago for the Gay Games.  We spent an all too brief few minutes together last night, but are getting and then we got together for dessert and coffee later tonight, which turned into a walk through Millenium Park and a wonderful conversation back at my place, which sadly ended at midnigh-thirty.  Here's Juan yesterday:

Why all the pics?  My new digital camera, of course!  So - I might be here this weekend or not, depending on the weather.  Don't know yet...but if so, then I just might make it to NYC NEXT weekend for the Brokie Brunch, which would be awesome!!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 01:35:50 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Such a great smile!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 08:23:56 pm »

Great smile indeed!!!  :)

Wish I could be there for the next Brokie Brunch myself... But maybe I'll make it to London in September!!

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 09:03:00 pm »
Great smile indeed!!!  :)

Ditto

Juan needs to update his avatar again. :)

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 09:16:09 pm »
I bet you'd rather have been looking @ Juan's smile than the tarmac & those other planes, esp for four hours!

Juan -  That pic is even better than the one I have for you!  Hope you make it out of Chicago ok too.
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 09:27:02 pm »
Oh dear, Celeste, I'm bummed that you had such a bad go of it today!  It rained and thundered like crazy this afternoon, so it's a good thing your plane didn't attempt it.  As long as you get here one of these weekends, I'll be happy!  :)

What a great picture of Juan!  He is easily the BetterMostian who has met the most fellow BetterMostians.  I'm eager to hear how his team did in the Gay Games. 8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 10:56:19 pm »
Lovely face and splendid facial hair distribution, Juan.  That's like technical and artistic marks.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 12:52:09 am »
Thanks for the pic of my sweetie! I'll be seeing that smile up close and personal soon  :-*

Heathen

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 06:35:57 am »

More Juan!!! A picture from the NY Brokie Brunch I thought worth reposting:  :)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 03:05:36 pm »
Thanks for all your compliments, you're all too kind!!   ;D  It was incredible meeting Celeste, and her bad luck became my good fortune, so thank you Celeste!  I'm at work, sneaking on here when I shouldn't be, but I just wanted to give a virtual blush to everyone who posted.  And what's this "see you soon" cryptic message there Rubyfruit??

big sloppy kisses,
Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 03:29:55 pm »
great smile indeed! how did the games go juan!? saw the brokeback skating from the gay games on you tube.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/