Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 13912 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« on: April 03, 2006, 07:14:11 pm »
Someone at the Jake Gyllenhaal board at IMDb posted the link below. It's a new blogsite about Jake. I wonder if he owns it. Anyway, check it out.

http://jakegyllenhaalwatch.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 07:15:45 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 07:43:22 pm »
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I could REALLY get into that site!!!  Thanks for posting!!!!  :P
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 07:45:06 pm »
"Jake is wearing his cool shades, listening to his hip ipod and doing some crazy ass exercising so he remains blissfully unaware of you, lady, but we can see you and your BLATANT STALKING! You have obviously tried to go incognito with that 'sporting' outfit but we're not so easily fooled. Look, you're not even running and you're staring RIGHT AT HIM, you brazen hussy!"

ROFLMAO!! :D

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 08:08:20 pm »
"IMDb THREAD OF THE MOMENT
The Internet Movie Database message boards are curious places where the mentally unstable can express their opinions about actors, films, television shows and for some reason politics. Often I like to visit this virtual zoo and observe with awe the randomness of posts, especially when they involve our dearest Jacob."

Mentally unstable? Well, I never...!

lol

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 08:11:40 pm »
Lol..I hate to break it to you Mandy, but I think we are all a little mentally unstable ;)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 08:24:40 pm »
:D  LMAO!

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 08:25:20 pm »
Tee-hee, that's just what Jake and this world need: another freakin' site about him...

Err... mentally unstable? Sure baby, 'cause opening a site to display at nauseum stalking paparazzi photos of Jake is sooo sane...

LOL, if that's the case about IMDB users, my name is Moni and I am proud to be mentally unstable.  
"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 08:28:25 pm »
is that Kirsten the dog is attacking?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 08:30:24 pm »
starboardlight - I thought the same thing!! lol, I don't think it is though. Ahh, too bad it's not.  :P

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:19 pm »
Yeah, I wish he'd let his dog attack her. The world would be a better place...

Damn, that site was funny though. I bookmarked it. And, okay... I admit to clicking on the "Love Match" quiz out of curiosity -- not because I believe it -- and I got 86% overall compatibility, from a 100% physical balanced with 78% on both intellect and emotion. Not bad, huh?  ;)

And I still think that smaller dog he has is one of the damn cutest dogs I've ever seen in my life. I love German Shepherds but I didn't get a good look at that dog's face from that picture.

www.jlodown.com << Contains Graphic and Disturbing Videos
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger