Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599514 times)

mvansand76

Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #1180 on: January 22, 2007, 03:24:00 pm »
OMG!  Look what I found!

Brokeback Torchwood   (does this count as bringing us back on topic.....?)

Yeah I saw that!  ;D

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1181 on: January 22, 2007, 03:30:15 pm »
man, I want to watch all these videos but I'm afraid they aren't work appropriate... and I don't have speakers on my computer here  :-\

I've never seen Torchwood or Cold Case, but now I want to  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #1182 on: January 22, 2007, 05:23:22 pm »
OMG!  Look what I found!

Brokeback Torchwood   (does this count as bringing us back on topic.....?)

I just watched it ..... hadn't heard the music in a loooong time.

Thanks H  :)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #1183 on: January 22, 2007, 06:16:21 pm »
So, Shades of Grey...

O0

Heathen

mvansand76

« Reply #1184 on: January 23, 2007, 08:06:55 am »
-COLD CASE SPOILERS-

OMG- I saw the episode of Cold Case and I am devastated! I was absolutely amazed by the acting in this, the guys put so much feeling into their roles, I hope we hear a lot more from them in the future. It has a lot of parallels to BBM. I loved it when Coop said to Jimmy "We are the lucky ones". I almost never cry at movies or TV series, but this episode hit me hard. Real hard. And really, it's not about the kiss, it's about the look on Coop and Jimmy's face right before that. Beautiful acting. I am so amazed that they were able to convey what these guys went through and what they felt in only 45 minutes of the episode.

I think I need to start a new thread for this, what do you guys think and where should I start it? Anything goes?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1185 on: January 23, 2007, 09:39:17 am »
I think I need to start a new thread for this, what do you guys think and where should I start it? Anything goes?

That's a good idea and yes, Anything Goes would be the right place.

Leslie
Moderator, Fanfic
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

midwest-girl

« Reply #1186 on: January 23, 2007, 10:18:28 am »
-COLD CASE SPOILERS-

OMG- I saw the episode of Cold Case and I am devastated! I was absolutely amazed by the acting in this, the guys put so much feeling into their roles, I hope we hear a lot more from them in the future. It has a lot of parallels to BBM. I loved it when Coop said to Jimmy "We are the lucky ones". I almost never cry at movies or TV series, but this episode hit me hard. Real hard. And really, it's not about the kiss, it's about the look on Coop and Jimmy's face right before that. Beautiful acting. I am so amazed that they were able to convey what these guys went through and what they felt in only 45 minutes of the episode.

I completely agree!  It's amazing what they managed to do in a 45 minute episode.  And you are so right.  It's not the kiss. It's the looks on their faces just before.  Jimmy's face right before he kisses Coop about kills me.  And the final scene...  Guh.... :'(

mvansand76

« Reply #1187 on: January 23, 2007, 05:41:50 pm »
Guys, I started a thread for Cold Case on Anything Goes:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,7646.0.html

Meet me there!  ;)

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1188 on: February 17, 2007, 11:30:19 pm »
Any news on a possible sequel to Shades of Grey? This story amazed me with it's gritty, honest, warts and all portrait of an AU/AU story. I was sad it ended and hoped that we would get some post-story updates on how the boys are doing.
 ;)

mvansand76

« Reply #1189 on: February 19, 2007, 12:28:23 pm »
Any news on a possible sequel to Shades of Grey? This story amazed me with it's gritty, honest, warts and all portrait of an AU/AU story. I was sad it ended and hoped that we would get some post-story updates on how the boys are doing.
 ;)

Amy would be the best person to answer that! She is working on her original novel right now, mostly doing rewrites and contacting agents I think.  :)