Author Topic: Zero at the Bone by MadLori  (Read 220560 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Zero at the Bone by MadLori
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2007, 07:29:46 pm »
This is why I love you, June. You always laugh at my jokes!

Hugs,

L

Aw *loves you back* and just always love your jokes!  ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2007, 08:59:00 am »
I guess we're the poor cousins here, Lori only gave a status last night over at Other Forum.

She is working on the updates but it will be a while longer.  I'll post more info if I learn anything more detailed on her blog.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

yb

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2007, 10:06:22 am »
I wonder why Lori doesn't post here, I'm sure she has a lot of readers on this forum.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2007, 10:08:33 am »
I wonder why Lori doesn't post here, I'm sure she has a lot of readers on this forum.

She has posted here but I know she has been busy with the holidays and working two jobs. Maybe if we all get down on our knees and say pretty please, we can entice her back....Lori, are you listening?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2007, 02:03:21 pm »
Hello everyone...I'm sorry I haven't been around, but I barely have time to READ all three forums let alone post to each one, and I'm not used to my threads being this active here on BM! 

I'm a bit short on time AND mental energy these days.  I'm just glad I'm still keeping up with READING everyone else's fics!  I've got some good time carved out this weekend to work on new Zero, so fingers crossed.
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2007, 02:09:10 pm »
Hey Lori, good to hear from you...

And good to hear you have some Zero writing time this weekend. We are all waiting anxiously on the further adventures of D and Dr. Twist.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2007, 02:10:29 pm »
Hello everyone...I'm sorry I haven't been around, but I barely have time to READ all three forums let alone post to each one, and I'm not used to my threads being this active here on BM! 

I'm a bit short on time AND mental energy these days.  I'm just glad I'm still keeping up with READING everyone else's fics!  I've got some good time carved out this weekend to work on new Zero, so fingers crossed.

Welcome back Lori! Good luck with writing, we are anxiously awaiting a new chapter!

:)

yb

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2007, 10:22:17 pm »
Hi, Lori, thank you for stopping by.  Glad to know that you'll be working on the new chapter this weekend, been anxiously waiting for it.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2007, 04:23:24 pm »
Lori has updated the Human Interest blog to say that Zero will not be updated today (Monday) due to Real Life.

humaninterest.livejournal.com
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2007, 02:12:37 pm »

well dear lori, we have tried to be the non whining crew over here on bettermost,
occupying ourself with checking for zits and giving our legs a proper shave.
         mmbut we are ready now to start reading...dutch notwithstanding,,,we are now
SCREAMING,,,OUT LOUD,,,,get to damn writing on those poor boys,,,/you are going to
give the bad guys more time to find them....                           janice

Beautiful mind