Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101367 times)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1240 on: September 16, 2015, 02:07:52 pm »
Yes, she is young for stuff like that. I think it depends on the character of a child whether it can handle it or not.

I would like to see Max's daughter too, but he is so private, I guess that will never happen.

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1241 on: September 19, 2015, 08:37:45 pm »
Posted September 10 2015 — 10:22 PM EDT

Mad Men fan favorite Christina Hendricks and two-time Oscar nominee Emily Watson (Hilary and Jackie, Breaking the Waves) will star in the World War I drama The Angel Makers, directed by Jon Amiel.

The film, which is scheduled to start shooting in January, centers on the women of a farming community in northern England left to their own devices when the men head off to battle. Abbie Cornish, Max Riemelt, and David Kross will costar. [The Hollywood Reporter]
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1242 on: September 24, 2015, 06:03:04 pm »
Max will be busy: The Angel makers, Berlin Syndrome, Sense8 season 2 and Free Fall 2.

Berlin Syndrome is already filmed (or they are still filming). I'm so looking forward to this.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1243 on: October 10, 2015, 06:47:39 am »
October 1 2015
MICHAEL HAUPTMAN/ NOAH MAGAZINE

Michael Hauptman shoots Max Riemelt in the latest issue of Noah Magazine

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1244 on: October 10, 2015, 06:48:19 am »

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1245 on: October 23, 2015, 05:39:35 pm »
Nice pictures, but a little weird.

Max and fashion, mmm..... don't know.
Maybe because he is not into fashion in his private life?
It feels uncomfortable.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1246 on: October 23, 2015, 06:27:16 pm »
I think you're right, although I guess for most photo-shoots they dress the subject as they want him/her........I still think he needs a stylist!! 

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1247 on: December 02, 2015, 12:40:47 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Tiina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1248 on: January 10, 2016, 08:05:11 am »
A big HELLO from me to all of you Free Fall fans out there! :)

I saw the movie a couple of months ago and was blown away by it. :o A kind of an eye opener also in the since, that seeing the movie made me realize that there are great movies around the world I'm sure, but the only ones you usually know of are the big Hollywood movies. :-\ I just happened to stumble upon some clips of the movie on Youtube and wanted to see the movie since the actors seemed to be doing amazing job. The acting looked very authentic.

The movie definitely redeemed all my expectations and even beyond that. The story is great, the actors are great and I'm a romantic so.. you know. ;) The love and passion between Marc and Kay feels unbelievably real. It's rare to see that good of a chemistry between actors. I really fell in love with both of the main characters. You really feel for them. Happiness, sadness, hate, pity, sympathy etc.

This is the kind of movie where lots of things aren't said. There are scenes where the characters don't say much or don't say anything at all. Which keeps the movie interesting I think. The answers aren't handed to the viewer. The viewer has to find the answers themselves just by looking at the facial expressions and such. And even in the end you don't have all the answers, but that is what makes this movie intriguing and makes it stay in your thoughts even after watching the movie. One could ponder endlessly what is going on in the minds of the characters. And I have really enjoyed reading all the analyses in this thread. I have marked down all the pages in which there are point of views on which I have something to say. And I really hope that we can still get some good conversations going on in this thread. :)

Since you're not familiar with me, you should know that even though I registered to the forum because I wanted to talk about the movie Free Fall, I'm also a huge fan of Heath's and Brokeback Mountain. I have always known the existence of this forum. And I was happy to notice that it's exactly on BBM related forum, where there is interesting discussion about my other favorite film too.

Max's latest film "Lichtgestalten" had it's premiere in Germany a few days ago and look who also attended to the premiere. <3 Aren't they adorable together ^^

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1249 on: January 10, 2016, 12:43:46 pm »
Hi Tiina,
Good to see you here, both as a fan of Free Fall and of Heath and Brokeback.  One of the things I think makes both movies so great is, as you said, the way so many things are left up to viewer interpretation, answers are not handed to us.  Our views on the movies and specific scenes, what is said and not said, what is done and not done, come from our individual backgrounds, beliefs, experiences - and everyone sees things differently, so a great way to get discussion going.  

This thread has been quiet for a while, so i hope you post your thoughts on scenes you liked or think are important.  Hopefully we can get it going again.  And I'm still looking forward to FF 2.

I love the pictures you posted, they still look adorable together.  And i LOVE that they still go to movie premiers in jeans and T-shirts!  Hanno has a South Florida football shirt, i wonder if he really watches US college football.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:06:23 pm by butlers_fantasy »