Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101244 times)

Offline Tiina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1250 on: January 11, 2016, 02:06:23 am »
This thread has been quiet for a while, so i hope you post your thoughts on scenes you liked or think are important.  Hopefully we can get it going again.  And I'm still looking forward to FF 2.
I'll post some thoughts on scenes soon. And speaking of looking forward to FF 2. Did you notice already there was just yesterday posted a new info about the upcoming movie to Free Fall 2 page on Facebook. :D Soooo good to hear that they are still on board with this project.

Happyhappy NEW YEAR to Everybody!

Sorry, sorry for not posting anything for quite some time now, but we all have been very busy with other film projects...
But now there have been new developments. We finally got everybody together again to concretize our plans for FREE FALL 2. The director, Stephan Lacant, introduced his new story ideas to Hanno and Max and everybody got very exited! We talked and discussed for several hours and still are very enthusiastic about continuing the the story of Marc and Kay. Within the next couple of month we are planing to get a first draft of the new script of the ground. What we haven't decided yet is on how we get the writing process financed. Wether we'll try through a crowdfunding campaign or other investors, hasn't been decided yet... We'll keep you updated!

Offline Jack19

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #1251 on: January 12, 2016, 12:07:46 am »
Hi there to the writer of this last message and to others who may be reading this.
I really am not sure where to start on this forum, but as a past forum member devoted to BBM many years ago, I have sought out a forum to read about and hopefully contribute to discussion on the movie Free Fall, as this story has hit me the same way that I was "hit" when I first viewed BBM.
A friend recommended I view Free Fall just a few days ago and have yet to watch it from beginning to end.
At this point, after just going through as many YouTube vids as I could and reading as much as I could about the storyline, I know for sure that I'm already obsessed - in the same way I was with BBM.
It's sort of been like falling in love, but the other person is oblivious to it .. and how affects a person's thought processes for a while. Sure, I "got over" BBM in a year, but still view the movie from time to time.
If I sound like I'm babbling, it's because I feel like I'm babbling!
Sorry folks, but I really needed to "be in the company" of like-minded people to get grip on this looming obsession.
If I'm out of line here - please tell me and I'll de-register.
Both BBM and FF have obviously hit a very raw nerve that I just can't seem to pinpoint it's source at is point in my life.
I'm hoping to better understand myself through this via this forum.
Thanks for "listening"
...Jack

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1252 on: January 12, 2016, 02:08:19 pm »
Hi Jack,
No way are you out of line, you're exactly in the right place, and in good company here.  We all love Free Fall and love to talk endlessly about each scene and what it means.  There hasn't been a lot of activity here lately, but now that we have 2 new posters, we can bring it back to life.

Thanks for posting, hope you keep coming back and leaving your thoughts and questions about FF.

"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1253 on: January 12, 2016, 06:30:38 pm »
Hello! I follow this forum for some time and even posted some comments but I think it could not get right because there appeared ... also like to join you. I'm a big fan of the movie and there is no single day that I did not review the scenes that more like him.
Well, can I start?  ;D

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1254 on: January 12, 2016, 06:34:09 pm »
Hi there to the writer of this last message and to others who may be reading this.
I really am not sure where to start on this forum, but as a past forum member devoted to BBM many years ago, I have sought out a forum to read about and hopefully contribute to discussion on the movie Free Fall, as this story has hit me the same way that I was "hit" when I first viewed BBM.
A friend recommended I view Free Fall just a few days ago and have yet to watch it from beginning to end.
At this point, after just going through as many YouTube vids as I could and reading as much as I could about the storyline, I know for sure that I'm already obsessed - in the same way I was with BBM.
It's sort of been like falling in love, but the other person is oblivious to it .. and how affects a person's thought processes for a while. Sure, I "got over" BBM in a year, but still view the movie from time to time.
If I sound like I'm babbling, it's because I feel like I'm babbling!
Sorry folks, but I really needed to "be in the company" of like-minded people to get grip on this looming obsession.
If I'm out of line here - please tell me and I'll de-register.
Both BBM and FF have obviously hit a very raw nerve that I just can't seem to pinpoint it's source at is point in my life.
I'm hoping to better understand myself through this via this forum.
Thanks for "listening"
...Jack

Jack, I think I'm worse than you, you know? But do not consider this a problem, the film is very engaging and sensitive people and moviegoers in general have no way to not fall for it.

Sorry my english ... Val.

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1255 on: January 13, 2016, 01:57:36 pm »
Hi Val, it's good to see another fan of FF, hope to see you here often.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1256 on: January 13, 2016, 02:07:28 pm »
I'll post some thoughts on scenes soon. And speaking of looking forward to FF 2. Did you notice already there was just yesterday posted a new info about the upcoming movie to Free Fall 2 page on Facebook. :D Soooo good to hear that they are still on board with this project.

Happyhappy NEW YEAR to Everybody!

Sorry, sorry for not posting anything for quite some time now, but we all have been very busy with other film projects...
But now there have been new developments. We finally got everybody together again to concretize our plans for FREE FALL 2. The director, Stephan Lacant, introduced his new story ideas to Hanno and Max and everybody got very exited! We talked and discussed for several hours and still are very enthusiastic about continuing the the story of Marc and Kay. Within the next couple of month we are planing to get a first draft of the new script of the ground. What we haven't decided yet is on how we get the writing process financed. Wether we'll try through a crowdfunding campaign or other investors, hasn't been decided yet... We'll keep you updated!

Great news!! I believe that in 2017 we will have news.
Val.

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1257 on: January 13, 2016, 02:23:46 pm »
Hi Val, it's good to see another fan of FF, hope to see you here often.

Okay, I think almost all the most important points of the film were discussed in the forum, but I Some personal impressions of some scenes that would divide slowly here:

1- Some questioned how the Kay decided to invest in Marc. I realized that Marc gives many signs that understands the attacks of Kay: in the pool when Kay calls him a pussy and looks challenging in the classroom when both look at each other was blatant flirting, when you are seated in the timber and Kay gives you a kissy Marc not the assaults (gets messy, but not away), in the parking lot when Kay lights her cigarette Marc flirts scandalously leaving Kay believes that flirting is matched.
When Kay invites him to run in the forest Marc have imagined what would happen, why care about Bettina because he realizes that he can not escape desire for a long time and horny you're feeling for this man.

What do you think? Some Bluters Fantasy scene you've seen and changed your impression of something you've seen before?

Offline Tiina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1258 on: January 13, 2016, 07:18:54 pm »
Hi Jack and Valquiria too! :)

I'll post some thoughts tomorrow (now going off to bed), but until then, here's a video for you to enjoy. ;) I have seen many FF videos, but this I haven't stumbled into until today. Very cool and different kind of video. Lots of emotions comes through too. Love some shots where the facial expressions are very clear. (Just wish the ending would be better.. not so sudden.) See ya folks tomorrow!

[youtube=425,350]5BCB-rsJXs8[/youtube]

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #1259 on: January 13, 2016, 08:23:24 pm »
Thank you, Tiina.  Very sexy video, very well done.  Really brings the film rushing back to me.