Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101258 times)

Offline Tiina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1260 on: January 14, 2016, 01:45:29 pm »
OK, my first comment on previous discussions. This discussion was going on on pages 20-26:

Another one I noticed but I don't know if my interpretation is right.
I several reviews I read that people thougt it was not oke that Kay puts his hand in marc's pants, sort of sexual abuse or something like that (the scene in the wood).
But did you see what Marc did just before that moment? If you did, I'm curious what you think about that.

Yes, it appears to me that Marc takes Kay's hand and guides it to where both want it to end up. Note:  it is a very very quick cut, maybe 1/2 second so it's a stop, rewind, and replay watching the hands very carefully.  If it helps, it's shot from behind and to Kay's left and it is very quick cut.In the next cut we are shown Kay obviously jerking Marc off - no mistake there - Marc is willing (and wants) to "take a walk on the wilder side..."  He just needed Kay to lead him.

V., thanks for your analysis, great.
And you are so right about Kay beeing the one who controls everything. In an interview I read that Kay was supposed to be the guy having control, I will look for that interview and post it here.

BF, about the scene in the woods and Marcs arm: I agree with V. (earlier I wrote that I thought it was an invitation, Marc leads Kays hand to his pants). In the beginning of that scene Marc opposed en pushed Kay away, but then he surrendered himself, was not able anymore to resist Kay.

I saw that, but read it differently, as if Marc is trying to make a half-hearted attempt to stop him, or move his hand away.  For one thing, it's Kay's left hand, and he is obviously right-handed  ;)

The forest scene: I still think it was the intention of the movie makers to give the impression that Marc was leading Kay's hand in a certain direction, but you are right again about the left/right hand. Probably this scene is shot in parts and from different sides and I think this happens all the time when making movies, without the viewers noticing this.
Good that you did. Ik could see this a thousend times without noticing.
However, of course you could be right and the intention is diffent.
Curious what others will think when they watched the movie.
It's a little detail but in my opinion important how to interpret. It's quite a difference: Kay puts his hand in Marc's pants because Marc "asked" him to or Kay puts his hand in Marc's pants despite Marc tried to push him away.

I definitely have to agree with...... butlers_fantasy. ;) I saw "the hand" very early on and have always interpreted it exactly the same way as butlers_fantasy interprets it. Marc is trying to stop/slow down Kay a bit. Besides from kissing, Kay has now put his hand on Marc's ass and it's starting to feel a bit too scary, weird and too fast for Marc. Hence the grabbing of Kay's hand in my opinion. I think it's very instinctive move from Marc.
Marc is very fearful throughout the whole make out scene, from the very beginning till the very end, and in my opinion Marc isn't in a state, in so comfortable state, that he would take the lead and guide Kay's hand into his pants. Wouldn't make sense to me. He's on the verge of thinking "should I stop this" all the time. And I don't think he lets himself at any point be so swept away by the emotions or heat that he would forget his rationality and be so relaxed that he would be as bold as to lead Kay's hand.
And maybe the point even in this jerking off moment is that Kay is the leader, he does what he wants, he's risky and daring. Hence Kay's arrogant "go for it". Although maybe the point is also that Kay gets to show Marc how much he can satisfy him and get him aroused. ;D

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1261 on: January 14, 2016, 05:53:59 pm »
Tiina, I agree with you. Marc had no initiative in that scene.

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1262 on: January 16, 2016, 07:21:40 pm »
No comment!!  ;)

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1263 on: January 16, 2016, 07:22:16 pm »
Niiiice!
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1264 on: January 18, 2016, 07:54:47 am »
I like him more aged and wearing a beard! Very sexy!! FF2 promises to be very good, is not it?  ::)

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1265 on: January 20, 2016, 05:52:53 pm »
Does anyone have the audio translation of the movie scene where Kay says Marc who loves you?

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1266 on: January 23, 2016, 09:13:07 am »
I know I've seen this video. Complete man !!!

Val.

Offline Tiina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1267 on: January 23, 2016, 07:24:35 pm »
Thanks Val for the pictures of Hanno. :) They are gorgeous! <3 (I'm more a Hanno girl than a Max girl. ;) )

And the video of Hanno playing the drums... sooooooo, hmm.. hot! :D ;D Mainly because music is very important to me and a man who can play some instrument and play that well :o , that's VERY good drum playing, it really gets to me.

Offline Val

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1268 on: January 23, 2016, 09:03:33 pm »
What kiss is the most beautiful movie?

For me it's the video below. And you?

&index=23

P.S. Tina, I love Hanno !!!

Offline Tiina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1269 on: January 25, 2016, 05:06:47 am »
What kiss is the most beautiful movie?

For me it's the video below. And you?

&index=23

P.S. Tina, I love Hanno !!!

I don't know about a SINGLE kiss, but out of all kissing scenes, I like the "lovemaking at Kay's bed" scene the most.
This "I love you" scene is very good though. Brilliant! I have watched it wayyyyyyyy too many times. ;D Love it! For me Max steels the show in this scene. His acting is superb.