Author Topic: Thank you for the years of joy you brought to Janice  (Read 25156 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Thank you for the years of joy you brought to Janice
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 12:17:49 pm »

Beautiful. Powerful.

(Sadly the video can't be seen here. Some videos are not to be embedded, so here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtXOMp9JfHY)

Thank kew!
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2014, 12:55:52 pm »
I'm very saddened to hear Janice passed away. We were good friends here in Bettermost. My deepest sympathy to Tiffany and her family.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 01:21:02 pm »
Dear, sweet Tiffany for thinking of us in your time of sorrow.  I never had the distinct, I would imagine, pleasure of meeting your grandmother, although she invited me out her way several times.  She and I personally discussed many things here on BetterMost, and I would like to share one, from almost exactly two years ago, on May 24, 2012, that she sent to me.  These are her words of encouragement to me when I was going through a severe illness, as she was.  Amazing, stupendous, unbelievable almost, that she put so many others forefront in her mind when she was going through so many unconquerable travails of her own.  She was always, and WILL always, be treasured here, by all of us.

"The truth is you have to make the most of the time you have.  But I have to say one thing.  Stop with the self recriminations.  I am sure that whatever you may have done to ascerbate the situation, it was not done willingly or knowingly.  You were a victim of the lack of knowledge.  You even stop your ability to feel better during the time you have.  When after all, isnt that the real reason for living.  No matter the length, or the lac of lenght that we may have."

Bless your heart, Tiffany, and all of her loved ones.  She was a rare and precious gift to us all.

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2014, 04:01:55 pm »
Thank you Janice for all the comments you have given me and many of us here on bettermost. Its been an absolutely pleasure being your friend and brokie. Your comments will always stay with me, especially the one about discusting food its one of my favorites, and your thoughts on movies, Adam Lambert and politics have always got me going. I will miss you enormously.  :)  :-*

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2014, 04:47:00 pm »
Oh Janice, What a terrible loss.

Though we didn't talk every day or even every month, I will miss you, Mama.

You always saw the good in people and wanted to protect and nurture them.

I look forward to coming across your Christmas Cards from across the years in my Christmas boxes come December.

And to Tiffany. Thank you for being so thoughtful as to think of us in a time like this.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Peter John Shields

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • On a river bank.
    • My web page.
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2014, 03:16:56 am »
Was so sad to hear this - so sorry for your loss.  Take care.
Cheerio,
PJ

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2014, 02:08:17 pm »
I remember Janice very well, and I've always enjoyed her posts.  Her passing is a loss to all of us.  Tiffany, my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.