Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 499302 times)

rtprod

Actually I'm working on some fanfic involving you and I..  why should Brandon and rt be the only ones to have some fun, hunh?  

equal opportunity fanfic, gotta love that.  wait, do i?   :-*

EnnisDelMar

I was watching the old Tonight Show with Heath and Heidi Klum on, and Heath was real cute..lucky Michelle  >:(

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Ok, rt, if your unsure about the "loving" aspect of it, just insert "Ennis" whenever you see "Sheyne" and "Jack" whenever you see "Mandy".. ignore that stuff about breasts and everything (we know our heroes didn't have man-boobs).. heck you're imaginative, I'm sure you'll work something out...  ::)
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

So sorry about your mom, Sheyne. My mom and I get along great, but my BFs mom and I: well I could kill her, lol!
Oohh, can't wait to read your fanfic.
I'm starting to think Angie's not the only woman who could "convert" me  ;)

Heya RT (and hiya to everyone else too, didn't really give y'all a proper greeting)  :-* for everyone, sorry again that I'm late!

rtprod

sheyne, i'll break you out of it babe.  

lemme see--(updated: deleted thinly veiled mock of CT poster)?   ;D

i'll be deleting this post in a sec, just wanted to cheer you..   ;D

rt
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 01:39:46 am by rtprod »

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Brandon, my favourite interview I've seen of Heath was the one on Ellen's show - I'm at the mercy of those guys at You Tube for watching interviews..  we get absolutely diddly over here..  Heck I didn't even see that one he did ON Australian tv where he apparently peeled and ate an orange while being interviewed..

But god he was sweet on Ellen's show.  Delicious even.  I was talking to Ray before and mentioned the drawing I'm doing of Heath (just for you and rt, sweetie, with PM's also going to Mandy, Nicole and Leslie  :P ) and I mentioned that I was having... err.. trouble drawing his ... crotch region cause everytime I tried, I'd start blushing and imagining the way you wanted me to draw him!!!!  

*flushes*  Can't help if I'm easily embarrassed... and preoccupied with his package..  ;D
Chut up!

rtprod

Ok, rt, if your unsure about the "loving" aspect of it, just insert "Ennis" whenever you see "Sheyne" and "Jack" whenever you see "Mandy".. ignore that stuff about breasts and everything (we know our heroes didn't have man-boobs).. heck you're imaginative, I'm sure you'll work something out...

okay now i'm HOOKED.  worse, i'm a junkie for you babe.

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good

thanks rt, you're a babe too.. even though I never saw that pic of you *pouts*

course, if you ever wanted to change that, you know where my PM button is.. 

among all those other buttons of mine..  *bats eyelids and blows seductive kisses*
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Ohhh I'm so tired...... we need a yawn smiley

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
I'm starting to think Angie's not the only woman who could "convert" me  ;)

Is that a challenge, my warm piece of Newfie apple pie???
Chut up!