Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488226 times)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Oh yeah, I bet. I've never really wanted to live in NY for some reason, but I'd like to visit and see it at least.
Heyyyyyy!  What's wrong with NY?  Other than loud, expensive, overcrowded and dirty?  J/K, at least check it out once.  L.A. is so....L.A.  If I was gonna move to CA it would be to San Francisco! 

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
If anyone thinks they're doing anything to/with Jack/Jake, they have to come through me, and I can be pretty fierce when it comes to my boy & his penis  >:D

Put 'em up, baby!  (I warn you, I've been taking kickboxing classes and I'm pretty good.)
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

How does a woman "Jack-off" by the way?  >:D  Please excuse my ignorance.    :angel:

Um, vibrators work well, in my experience. I used to have a real cute li'l one from Brookstone that you were supposed to use to vibrate your neck. Yeah, right.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

How does a woman "Jack-off" by the way?  >:D  Please excuse my ignorance.    :angel:

Um, vibrators work well, in my experience. I used to have a real cute li'l one from Brookstone that you were supposed to use to vibrate your neck. Yeah, right.

L

Yeah but to 'Jack-off' don't you have to have something to...'jack-off'? >:D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

L

Yeah but to 'Jack-off' don't you have to have something to...'jack-off'? >:D

Um, are we going to get into an anatomy lesson here, Brandon, or is it more an issue of semantics? Let's just say I don't have a wanker that I can pull but I have something else that understands stimulation...self or otherwise.  :angel:
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

I just think you should call it Jillin'-off :D

..or Gyllen-off whichever you prefer lol

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Yeah but to 'Jack-off' don't you have to have something to...'jack-off'?

Ha-ha... that  WAS my question  >:D   I know about the vibrator (not "that" innocent) :angel:

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I just think you should call it Jillin'-off :D

..or Gyllen-off whichever you prefer lol

Hee-hee, I be Ennisin' off, I think  ;)

Brandon--aren't you a senior in HS? You got college plans?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
Hey, Denver is a good place, recommended by Jack! You can get lost in L.A., I lived there for 9 years and was so happy to get out. Plus, wd u want to live in a place where supposedly intel people liked "Crash"??

And, on another topic, Ennis was clearly the bottom in the motel scene, in the story...

And on one more topic, my husband, who hasn't seen BBM, has definitely benefited from it if you know what I mean. In fact he's asked me what's gotten into me lately! Hopefully he'll see the DVD w/me soon and then it will all fall into place. Sorry if I dredge up bad feelings for those whose significant others are out of town/MIA.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

And on one more topic, my husband, who hasn't seen BBM, has definitely benefited from it if you know what I mean. In fact he's asked me what's gotten into me lately! Hopefully he'll see the DVD w/me soon and then it will all fall into place. Sorry if I dredge up bad feelings for those whose significant others are out of town/MIA.

My husband has seen it--not as many times as me--but we have that benefit thing goin' on in our household, too, and he's a happy camper.  ;)