Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488614 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
O.K. Time for the first picture again, and a second one--and don't think for a minute peopole aren't reading this thread--went to SF Embarcadero with 6-8 others last night, and when I mentioned 'the women's sexual revolution" 2 of them  said I had said "=must have missed it."

Yeah, hands-free would be..more interesting? Less interesting? Dunno...
For some reason YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON MY PICTURES FOR THEM TO GET BUG...sure trhere's some significance in that, but anyway...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 02:13:05 am by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

EnnisDelMar

Hunh?

dmmb_Mandy

Nicole, lol, I met Sue Johanson - awesome lady! Just full of knowledge!

rtprod

I just thought of something really weird.  When I was about five, I had a romantic crush on Sylvester the cat.  I think that's how I knew which way I was headed.  :-\

EnnisDelMar

I just thought of something really weird.  When I was about five, I had a romantic crush on Sylvester the cat.  I think that's how I knew which way I was headed.  :-\

:D LOL

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page

AHAHAHAHAHAHA....that is quite an interesting crush.  I don't think I've ever had a crush on a cartoon character - well unless you count the New Kids on the Block cartoon that was on for about a month at one point.  And okay, I had a total girl crush on Jem of Jem and the Hollograms. 

Mandy - did you meet Sue Johanson at school?  She came and did a talk at Laurier when I was in undergrad.
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Just re-read my post and hope that didn't read like I was into the b-word and the whole animals thing!  LOLOL   

I just meant a "male" character.......!  I'm really an  :angel: .

rt

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Ennis del Mar (after the short story)--is there somerthing you don't understand about my post? Here are two more someone thought were especially fetching.
And by the way, screw you anyway..."Hunh?"

CLICK ON PICTURES AND THERY WILL... TUMESCE.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 02:14:11 am by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

EnnisDelMar

Hunh?!?! Yeah I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay confused.

rtprod

Me too ---  whoah, "screw you" ? 

Julie, first the jacking off and now this? 

Hunnnnnh??