Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488064 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Oh, goody! ("what can I say? I'm a romantic,")--Philadelphia Jeff.

Joke...I hope...

We need some provelone cheese in there...any volunteers?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 11:36:21 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

EnnisDelMar

Can I be behind Heath/Ennis?  :P

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Sure, I've said 'jacked off' in reference to myself before. S'all good  :)

Yup, Nicole, I met her when she came to my UNI. Only talked to her briefly. Oddly enough, we talked about anal sex!  :P

...so, back to my BBM sandwich fantasy from a while back..

I was thinking, I'd be the sauce ('cause the sauce is smooth and touches everything in the sandwich, it gets a bit of everything!! And I'm saucey  ;D)
Jack/Jake will be my beef.
Ennis/Heath will be my ham.
Anyone want a part of this? I need some cheese, some lettuce perhaps, and bread of course!!

I am so getting in on this sandwich!  I'll be the cheese - and we all know that the cheese has to go in between the beef and the ham right?  Well, it's true.  Oh my.........thoughts are running wild.....lol

Brandon you can be the lettuce on the other side of the ham (Ennis/Heath) - rt is going to be angry though! :)
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Brandon - yes indeed you can be Ennis (ham).
Nicole - Actually, I usually put the two meets directly together, and the cheese touching the bread & one of the meats. Which meat would you rather touch? (teehee) (btw - I'm SO mature)
I vote rt for Jake/Jack/beef, so he'll be smushed in with Brandon   :o
BTW - I like lots of sauce on my sandwich, so I may need to squirt a little bit between the layers  ;)

EnnisDelMar

This is sure getting wet and wild! :o :o :o

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Brandon - yes indeed you can be Ennis (ham).
Nicole - Actually, I usually put the two meets directly together, and the cheese touching the bread & one of the meats. Which meat would you rather touch? (teehee) (btw - I'm SO mature)
I vote rt for Jake/Jack/beef, so he'll be smushed in with Brandon   :o
BTW - I like lots of sauce on my sandwich, so I may need to squirt a little bit between the layers  ;)

Well, if I HAVE to choose, then beef it is - always been a Jake/Jack kinda girl.  And you missy are just going to have to keep your sauce to yourself!  No getting greedy now - if you can do it then I'll have to insist on several layers of cheese as well.  :)
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Brandon, You Bet!  ;)

BTW - Sandwiches are good nice & pacted. Lots of room for extra stuff, i.e. bit of pepper, cucumber, pickles..etc

I have a big bed...urhh, I mean plate!  :o

Nicole - fine, fine, I won't use SOO much sauce, I'll partion it perfectly.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 11:58:57 pm by dmmb_Mandy »

rtprod

Hell yeah, you sinners, thanks for giving me the opportunity!  Mandy, smushed in with Brandon?  Gee, what's up with that I wonder??  Memories of our exchanges the other night?

I'll slide into that sandwich wherever you'll have me.  But Brandon, hey, what's with the "behind Ennis" ploy?  Dontcha know that's my spot, sneaky?   I'll go with the Jake/Jake beef, but one question first?  Is that sandwich gonna be anything like the first tent scene?  (Sorry, a guy's gotta know these things).  By the way, I prefer wheat. 

Guys, this thread is gonna overtake the "what we look like one" in a few minutes. 

Oh, and the Pentecost is coming...quickly. 

rt
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 12:01:09 am by rtprod »

dmmb_Mandy

Awww man, we're all goin' to hell  :-\ Well, not Brandon  ;) Well, not until after our yummy sandwich anyhow.

Is that sandwich gonna be anything like the first tent scene?

Hmmm, rt, do you want it to be? You're in Jack/beef's spot right? Hmm, how do you feel about that?

dmmb_Mandy

Y'all must think I'm a big ol' raunchy 'ho! Haha! I'm not though, really, I'm not raunchy at all...  ;)