Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484426 times)

EnnisDelMar

Yep, that is sweet.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Though the first day of kindergarden I kissed a girl named Jill 14 times, that turned out for nought.  I remember my first real crush too, and it took me over when I was in about 4th grade.  The kid, who went to a neighboring Catholic school, was nicknamed "Beaver" of all things.  I saw him when we played against him in Little League and someone dumped a water bucket over his head while he was laughing, on his knees by the dugout.  It was dusk during one of those lazy childhood summers that went on forever.  I thought of Beaver over and over and over again, waiting to see him and of course, the non-stop heartsickness that is so strong when you're that age.  I still feel it right now even though I haven't thought of that for some time. 

Beaver fever.  Couldn't resist, but it's true. 

rt

That is an adorable story. 

Edit:  Oooohhh, with this post I became a "Resident"!  Yay!
   Cowboys do it better

EnnisDelMar

Motel scene rocks with me.  Only I'll be swappin' that cigarette back and forth between Ennis' mouth and mine, the way Jack should be doing in the movie.  And I don't even smoke. 

Wait a second... who's playin' Ennis again??  ???

rt

Yeah why DIDN'T Jack share the cigarette with Ennis?? That would have been really sexy.  BTW, that would be Brandon that's playing Ennis I believe, so you two better start practicing your smoking techique.

And LOL Mandy - I love that you just spent time looking up picutures of sandwiches for this discussion.

Hahaaha! I love it

rtprod

Jesus, Mandy, that second pic of the roast beef?  Well, on second thought, it does look pretty "tasty."

Checkmate.

rt

dmmb_Mandy

I dunno if it's roast beef, it just looked meaty!

Nicole - you've unleashed my secret pleasure: searching for pics of sandwiches. LOL!

rt - Yes, Brandon & you are getting lots of play. In fact, I think you two deserve your own sandwich. Nicole & I can sit by, enjoy some pasta or something, and watch you & Brandon enjoy your meall>:D

rtprod

Okay, I'll get with this little scenario in the motel.  But before ya agree to it Brandon, don't forget what our miss Proulx said about Ennis at the beginning of the scene, little darlin.  :o

rt

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
 :o :o :o :o :o

I am speechless ;D

EnnisDelMar

Hmm refresh my memory..

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
rt - Yes, Brandon & you are getting lots of play. In fact, I think you two deserve your own sandwich. Nicole & I can sit by, enjoy some pasta or something, and watch you & Brandon enjoy your meall>:D

Mandy, that's the best idea you've had in the past two weeks.  Hell, it's the best idea you've had in a year!  ;D
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

*would LOVE to see rt & Brandon reinacting the motel scene from the short story* mmm  >:D

LOL - hAngel, we're naughty in this thread  :)

Nicole - lol! *passes you some whiskey*